Touring sold!

post-5102-0-83655900-1413880721.jpg

325i sold!

post-5102-0-94540800-1413881148.jpg

Ltw rep sold!!!!

Coil overs sold!!!

Gearbox sold!!

Rusty bonnet still available

Running a weak offset and need more stance? Well for $300 you can have yourself a full set of 20mm 120-120mm spacers with splined lock nuts and short wheel bolts

E46 Eyelids sold!

Need a new motor for that broken down e30 or e21? Well here's a full m20b23 with loom and computer. $400

Set of 17"x7.5 et41 style 10 type 2s, not too common, $350

post-5102-0-11643000-1413884510_thumb.jp

Also on the lot soon will be an nz new, one owner, 1990 e30 325i se sedan in silver, sport select auto, cloth interior, obc, sunroof, map light mirror etc. See latest post

a 95 328i auto, black heated leather, as seen here http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=847642334

That concludes today's listings, stay tuned for more!

Edited by euroriffic
  • Like 1

Would you ship the LTW wing rep to welly?

How does it mount, same holes as a normal wing? Does it split into two bits (so risers can be fitted)?

Yea can ship no worries. And yes two piece so can add risers. Current holes don't line up but needs new ones done anyway since the screws that were in it were seized and snapped so will need to be modded to suit risers I'd say.

But sorry sold!!! Soo much interest!

Edited by euroriffic

damn u got a lot of goodies for sale.. i would be all over the racing dynamics kit if i had an e36!

Could always put it in storage for when the time comes kyu :D

hahahaha not making that mistake again. should buy the car before parts, wheels etc. lol

Well you have a choice of two here you can fit them to :)

That's a sharp price on the RD kit, bummed I don't have the dough :(

Didn't you only just get your hands on that LTW wing?? All that time searching and sold so soon?? :huh:

That's because this is a rep, and have acquired a genuine one so no longer needed :D

That's because this is a rep, and have acquired a genuine one so no longer needed :D

Ahhhhh, makes perfect sense :)

M3 needs more funds! And wheels! And tyres!!!

Gearbox sold! Hurry people!!! Buy something while

You still can

" Also on the lot soon will be an nz new, one owner, 1990 e30 325i se sedan in silver, sport select auto, cloth interior, obc, sunroof, map light mirror. Nice looking car, photos and price to come

Also soon on the lot, a 95 328i auto, black heated leather, just being tidied up now, will be done before the e30 now "

Bump ^ these are both for saleh now

Did you not get my email full of pics Rob? Maybe that's why I didn't hear back from ya.

She's a nz new, we're the second owners at 297xxx Kms, 1990 325ise, auto with sport select, full electrics, sunroof, cloth interior is 8.75/10. Has the odd mark and small hole, small crack in dash that's been semi repaired, but nothing to cry over. Has all the se goodies like map light mirror, full obc, steering wheel, skirts, fog lights, not in for wof due to cracked glass but have recovered in yellow tint for the time being.

Engine has just had a replacement head that's had $700 + spent on it for hardness and crack testing, valves re faced, acid dipped, skimmed etc. Have all recipts, as well as for new cambelt, tentioner, gaskets, waterpump, t.stat, spark plugs, battery, drive shaft centre bearing.

Runs, sounds and drives amazingly! Almost makes me wanna keep this and sell the e46 instead!

Have standard wheels and a set of weaves for it as well for extra.

Body is rust free, at the mo needs some dints taken out the drivers side but will hopefully get that sorted late this week or next week depending how busy panel beater is and tidy paint up. And also trying to find the trim for drivers door and a glove box latch.

post-5102-0-90631800-1424076572_thumb.jppost-5102-0-69051500-1424076600_thumb.jppost-5102-0-86927200-1424076625_thumb.jppost-5102-0-46266500-1424076648_thumb.jppost-5102-0-27400800-1424076688_thumb.jppost-5102-0-82896100-1424076722_thumb.jp