Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

E30 M3 Cheap

I`d say it`s been thrashed..

OBVIOUSLY THIS COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ENVY DOES IT

Cheap compared to what exactly?

Would be so cool to own and drive though

Haha! That's my bosses original car. He had two, one group A and one Group N, he's still got the group N but sold the A to Jim Richards for a 120k. Look up John Sax Wellington Street Race on you tube.

Coming to a screen near you in >>>CAPS LOCK VISION<<<

IMO it's harder to read that listing. He might have gotten an early caps lock button for Christmas.

Haha! That's my bosses original car. He had two, one group A and one Group N, he's still got the group N but sold the A to Jim Richards for a 120k. Look up John Sax Wellington Street Race on you tube.

My dad was in discussions with the B&H team to buy Longhursts car!

0.jpg

John Sax has only just recently rebuilt the Group N car hasn't he?

Edited by vtgts300kw

Fark! I know what has gone straight to the top of my Christmas list... not sure I have been good enough this year to get that though.

Wish I had known about this before I re-fixed my mortgage last week, the nice lady asked me if I wanted to borrow any more....Time for a lotto ticket this week I think.!

Fark! I know what has gone straight to the top of my Christmas list... not sure I have been good enough this year to get that though.

Wish I had known about this before I re-fixed my mortgage last week, the nice lady asked me if I wanted to borrow any more....Time for a lotto ticket this week I think.!

Not when he's added about 100k to the price!

So Hoffman Ford - also have the Sierra Texaco RS500 and the E30 M3 Conv for sale. Quite a collection, or sale on behalf ?

So Hoffman Ford - also have the Sierra Texaco RS500 and the E30 M3 Conv for sale. Quite a collection, or sale on behalf ?

Indeed it is quite a collection. Would be fun to go have a look, see what else they have

I'd take it to some illegal street drags and skids.

• Like 1

The Texaco RS500 definately is part of the Hoffman collection, I have seen it at Manfield a number of times over the years and also used to appear in Palmy Hoffman Ford showroom from time to time.

I kind of get the feeling the E30 M3 Convertible is a sale on behalf rather than part of their collection - it's been up for sale and through quite a few sets of hands over the last couple of years.

And I also think that this Grp A belongs to someone else, Conrod will know for sure, I have seen it mentioned / referenced before and I don't think it had Hoffman as the owner.

Not sure in terms of the pricing, without a full list of the race history and spec of all the fancy bits it's hard to gauge. The fact that it has been through a re-build and repaint will account for the +$100k on the price, I can see a few M3Motorsport parts on there which are the real top of the range so not a quick Dulux refresh by any stretch.

Although there are a hell of a lot of other glorious cars in that Hoffman collection, I have seen a few, and heard of many more. Must be some money in Fixing Or Repairing Daily...