Sign in to follow this  
e30ftw

*stolen* ESM 002R 16x9's

So some A-Hole has stolen my set of ESM 002R's, Silver with gold rivets.

Was in the process of removing the plasti-dip and they were sitting out the front leaning against the wall (Not visible to the road anyway).

Specifics:

-All Kingstar 205/45/16 tyres (Yes cheap, bought the wheels and tyres new 2 years ago)

-No center caps, I have these still as they were inside - 4X100 ONLY, Not multfit - Make make it more ovbious

-Gold rivets - Again this should make it more obvious

-Curbing/scuffing on the rears and abit on the tyres too

-ESM Wheels are E30 Center bore, not sure if that limits what they can fit

If anyone sees them around Wellington or for sale underground somewhere I'm very interested to know. Not happy!

Don't have any pics with gold rivets however and they just look like every other RS Rep wheel

20130515164126.jpg

Gutted bro. Will definitely keep an eye out and should be easy to spot if there arent center caps and the limited range of cars they will fit.

Dude, that sucks! Surely with the gold rivets and Kingstars they would be a bit more obvious... Hope you catch the scumbag!

Nah not those, Mine were stolen just last night between 7pm and 8am sometime.

Those have the centercaps and silver rivets (Not easy to change on ESM wheels, you need their specific ones)

I've already checked that page and the typical Hustle Live's :(

Deleted my post. Gutted dude, they're pretty unique so hopefully we can have some vigilant justice this Xmas, I'm keen and have a few baseball bats.

That sucks man! Will definitely keep an eye out and let you know if I see something.

Keep your eyes peeled. They will show up on another E30 or some Honda.

Yeah, I've got a jack and bricks in my boot to claim them back.

And an axe for measure.

Hopefully someone hasnt taken them to just cash them in at the local scrappy. Maybe you should go check there?

do you live near roseneath? my work colleague walked out of his home in the weekend to a Chrysler 300C stripped of its rims/tyres too

Weekend just been? Nah I'm in Brooklyn,. Definitely would have been targeted or someone had a reason to come by here. Wheels were stupidly outside though, my fault. E30 safely locked in the garage.

Edited by e30ftw

Just remembered I took a photo and sent it to a mate when I was pealing the black off - 3 were fully back to silver and one was like this that I was going to finish on Sunday morning.

(Holding out hope lol)

post-2139-0-81343600-1419282364.jpg

In all honesty John, the wheels are probably out of Vellington by now. An old school friend of mines father was a senior constable at the Papakura station here in Auckland 15+ years ago. He told us of a car conversion ring he helped shut down, their M.O. was to steal the car, take to a suitably equipped location, strip wheels & parts and then move them (usually in a furniture mover type trailer) to another city where they'd be onsold through the black markets. Generic engine parts (turbos, exhausts, seats, stereos etc) were flicked locally but the bigger stuff, including wheel sets, were normally sent elsewhere. From memory their operation was fairly successful, I recall him saying it took them a good couple of years before they could shut them down.

I really feel for you though, I've had two cars stolen & stripped, plus 5 or 6 vehicle break ins. Sorry to be the pessimist in the conversation, but I'm all too familiar with false hopes of recovering prized possessions that some lowlife toerag has stolen from you.

We've had a customers brand new outlander and asx at work over the past couple of weeks to replace their stolen aftermarket wheels. c**ts would smash out the back window to get the jack and tools, and leave the car sitting on its rotors. Count yourself lucky on that one i guess.

Ill keep an eye out, theyre hard to miss.

Weekend just been? Nah I'm in Brooklyn,. Definitely would have been targeted or someone had a reason to come by here. Wheels were stupidly outside though, my fault. E30 safely locked in the garage.

yup this weekend just been.

I think saying its your fault is a stretch tho!! you inform the 5-0 ? might be a group doing the rounds on the 'burbs and I seen a fair few nice euros on my street in Newtown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arseholes! Good luck (seriously) on getting them back - they do stand out.

Pretty glad I live where i do, very unusual for this sort of thing around here. I am quite blase with things at times too

long shot but check with pawn shops around welly area too.

this sucks :(

the moving company we had shift our house last year took my genuine original bbs rs003 center caps.. so frustrating

hope you get them back

I hope you've reported the scum... Might be worth hitting the other forums Honda/etc to let everyone know... Someone will be offered them cheap and I've always found car people are pretty good to each other!

Edited by Red Dwarf

Just remembered I took a photo and sent it to a mate when I was pealing the black off - 3 were fully back to silver and one was like this that I was going to finish on Sunday morning.

(Holding out hope lol)

I saw something like this today on an e30 in penrose. wheels centres back to black.

even had the gold studs.

do you want the rego

• Like 1