Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Rare.. and kinda pricey

I've driven a manual 330cd, and they go pretty dam good!....& still insanely cheap on fuel... if only NZ RUC's weren't so ridiculous!

first thing you'd do is change that trim thou... that is a particularly bad wood colour..

• Like 1

Quick search CFC 363

First Rego in NZ 02 Sept 2004

NA15300

Assembled May 2004

M57N 2933cc

six speed manual

Production Code EJ92

No doubt one could obtain a build sheet for more info also was this the engine type that had swirl valve problems?

Personally the colour, wheels, trim, 11yr old put me off and the asking price but it is through a dealer.

Remap, Quaife. Winning... and TBH, would be a proper fast car, with some decent suspension would be near M3 performance, possibly faster in some circumstances due to the low down and peak torque... out of unpredictable corners etc.

Was eye balling this when TM window shopping last night. Do want.

Remap, Quaife. Winning... and TBH, would be a proper fast car, with some decent suspension would be near M3 performance, possibly faster in some circumstances due to the low down and peak torque... out of unpredictable corners etc.

Was eye balling this when TM window shopping last night. Do want.

Can be much faster than the M3. There's a video somewhere of a remapped 330d out dragging a CSL.

Quick search CFC 363

First Rego in NZ 02 Sept 2004

NA15300

Assembled May 2004

M57N 2933cc

six speed manual

Production Code EJ92

No doubt one could obtain a build sheet for more info also was this the engine type that had swirl valve problems?

Personally the colour, wheels, trim, 11yr old put me off and the asking price but it is through a dealer.

I wouldn't get too carried away with the specs on CarJam. Half the time they're incorrect, this one for example the cc rating is wrong and it's not 4WD.

One of the better things about this car is that it has the proper 3 litre engine and not the older 2.9

Remapped gently would see around 200kw and 500nm plus.

Time to upgrade the 320d is it?

I'd love it, but just becoming too impractical now for us. I want that 4.6is but he's just not getting back to me. I'd say there's more too that engine knocking than it would appear.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

I'd love it, but just becoming too impractical now for us. I want that 4.6is but he's just not getting back to me. I'd say there's more too that engine knocking than it would appear.

Call it fate and walk away imo.

have a set of these wheels in pretty average condition if any1 is interested though

either that or the o-ring / cracked oil filter cap has fixed the problem... !!