Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

2000 BMW 728i

sell your 3L daily toymota and buy this cruise ship mike .

I have a few customers with these and some say they get upto 1000km on tank on a long drive :)

• Like 1

I think these are a great car. OK, they may not get up and go like the larger-engined models, but if you're cruising the highways for 50km+ at a time, is that really an issue? (Didn't realise up to 1000km on a tank was possible though - wow.)

All the refinements, and better economy. Excellent. And with no badges, who is going to know? :)

And with no badges, who is going to know? :)

^^^ Everyone ;):lol:

However, they are a pretty good car. The ecomomy difference in these compared to the V8's is actually pretty good, but they are not fast!

Basically you either buy the 728i, or the 740i. Or V12... but that's whole different car (some said that once... :lol:)

The smaller V8's (3.0 and 3.5) have basically the same fuel costs and maintenance as the 740i (sometimes worse even!), without the go. The 728i probably goes better than most expect too - it's faster than the 3.0 V8 730i in most situations.

Gorgeous car.

IMO the E38 is one of the best looking four doors ever.

How many cars do you have Amber? lol. Very nice car though, would make an awsome daily at that price