Sign in to follow this  
HSB

"Stop a D-Bag Movement"

"Stop a Douchebag" is a Russian youth movement that attempts to enforce the road regulations and the videos these guys are posting are getting hectic have a look:

personal fav is Ep. 17 - Sticker for the Lady

• Like 2

Hmm, whilst I can agree with their good intentions, there is only one place this is going to end up - especially in Russia!

Direct action is always a very debatable area, if you ain't a cop (or similar) then don't try and enforce the law. Take a photo, send it to whoever needs it, but don't try and be a vigilante hero - those films aren't real, the good guys don't always win.

it was funny at first, now i watched 3 episodes its getting very repetitive...

it's actually quite hilarious. But very crazy like most Russian things on youtube.... :ph34r: and very over the top ha

Wild west just like driving in NZ . No one gives a sh*t about the road rules and are not even remotely reasonable when totally in the wrong.

Yeah I see people driving down foot paths and carrying pistols around here all the time...

• Like 4

And once again Helena Selena Berlina posts some entertainment. Hahaha this is awesome. I admire the guy's spirit. They are standing up for what they feel strong about. Hard to knock a cause that is not only right but also noble. The cops in Russia don't really enforce traffic laws. They seem to shy away from complaints from what I have heard and concentrate on more important sh*t. Hahaha that dude cracked me up. Pulled his pistol and talked tough but then didn't do anything when the cops came. It goes to show the irrational thinking that some people possess and utter stupidity that comes out when they think no one's watching. Great stuff

Yeah I see people driving down foot paths and carrying pistols around here all the time...

Only in Hamilton :P

(Nothing against Hamilton though)

Edited by eliongater
  • Like 2

And once again Helena Selena Berlina posts some entertainment.

:lol:

are not even remotely reasonable when totally in the wrong.

the levels of this never ceases to astound me.

not even remotely reasonable when totally in the wrong.

Basic animal reaction, back someone into a corner by making it obvious they are in the wrong and it's fight or flight time. A few will back down, like the guy who does back up the path, but most will rear up, like the guy with the gun.

Even a rat will grow a pair when it is cornered.. Hence the reason direct action like this can go wrong, the reaction is very often irrational and unpredictable.

• Like 2