Sign in to follow this  
C-130 Hercules

April Fools Day Special

Darn it - missed out on it. The family wagon needs a spruce up...

Read about it in the Herald. One lucky girl.

Bmw.co.nz/t_and_cs

Edited by C-130 Hercules
  • Like 1

Thanks - I am no good with pasting these links.

Basically, BMW NZ gave away a car to the first person that showed up with the newspaper coupon and their car which had to be traded in.

... the one day i decide to go to work late this happens.

and my work is literally around the corner from bmw nz and i ALWAYS read the paper first thing at 6:30am. dammit!

• Like 1

i just realised. what if this news article ITSELF is an april fools joke?? so its actually not true.. dun dun dun....

• Like 1

^ you would have had to make your way to the 'Newmarket dealership' though. A distance you would have easily covered by 7.30am - the time the offer officially started.

i just realised. what if this news article ITSELF is an april fools joke?? so its actually not true.. dun dun dun....

Check the terms and conditions: bmw.co.nz/t_and_cs

Check the terms and conditions: bmw.co.nz/t_and_cs

Looks like BMW NZ have listed her car she "traded in" on TradeMe, with a 1$ reserve. Dont think they'll be making much on this trade-in LOLhttp://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/nissan/auction-867250160.htm

This year's effort, our most audacious and elaborate yet, is one we're particularly proud of as we believe this reverse April 1 joke to be a world first, especially giving away a brand new car," said BMW spokesman Ed Finn

Ed - if you are reading this, its Mark's daughter, he is looking for a new car and its an Audi. please stop him :lol:

Looks like BMW NZ have listed her car she "traded in" on TradeMe, with a 1$ reserve. Dont think they'll be making much on this trade-in LOLhttp://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/nissan/auction-867250160.htm

Yes the trade-in is up on TradeMe, they're not looking to make much on the car, but what is made will be donated to a kids' charity.

picture would be more complete if it was doggy old E87 traded in!