Sign in to follow this  
gjm

2016 BMW model designation confusion

Very soon the Rolls will be cheaper than an average house in Auckland...

Already is. A 2012 Phantom Drophead (Rolls don't do convertibles, y'know) is well under $500k.

Can't really live in it, and the fuel will be even more than Auckland rates, but it is tempting... Now, can I get a mortgage on a 'mobile palace'?

• Like 1

Funny, getting the second valuation done on my property tomorrow, bank said I needed a new one even though I had one done end of last year, the women said properties have increased in value upto 20k in that short time!

Let me know how you get on? Considering a Yeti for Mrs M. Considering the 4x4 with the DSG 'box - can't have a manual, sadly.

Off topic, sorry team.

You can have a manual, but not in the top trim with the 125kw engine.. thats whats annoying me. And if I want one I have to wait 4 months... but that means I can option proximity key. leather is an expensive option, as is Xenon lights, just gotta figure if I would get the money back when I sell it in 3-5 years.

They can tow 2100kg braked, they drive like a car, and can actually go off road reasonably well. Spent a long time trying to find the true all rounder that can tow my rally car and haul stuff for work without going to a ute like every other wanker in this town.

Am driving the top spec one tomorrow with the DSG, was offered a very good deal on it pre registered.

• Like 2

Funny, getting the second valuation done on my property tomorrow, bank said I needed a new one even though I had one done end of last year, the women said properties have increased in value upto 20k in that short time!

Off topic, sorry team.

You can have a manual, but not in the top trim with the 125kw engine.. thats whats annoying me. And if I want one I have to wait 4 months... but that means I can option proximity key. leather is an expensive option, as is Xenon lights, just gotta figure if I would get the money back when I sell it in 3-5 years.

They can tow 2100kg braked, they drive like a car, and can actually go off road reasonably well. Spent a long time trying to find the true all rounder that can tow my rally car and haul stuff for work without going to a ute like every other wanker in this town.

Am driving the top spec one tomorrow with the DSG, was offered a very good deal on it pre registered.

did you see the rerun of it on top gear thursday night clarkson was saying best car ever made, even if it was a little silly the way they 'prooved' it

did you see the rerun of it on top gear thursday night clarkson was saying best car ever made, even if it was a little silly the way they 'prooved' it

It's something that has contributed to Mrs M considering the idea of driving a Skoda...

QOHC64v V16 VVTQT-AWD ( decode that one)

Veyron, Ron :lol: