Sign in to follow this  
Young Thrash Driver

E39 530i M Red!

Nice specd also but the photo of the engine bay is scary. would be interesting to see how it drives.

Red color very becoming with the motorsport package

Looks nice, NZ New too (despite what the auction says).

Nice car. Imola is a great colour. Only the second NZ New Imola 530 M-Sport I've seen, aside from Beemn's old car.

Nice specd also but the photo of the engine bay is scary. would be interesting to see how it drives.
Red color very becoming with the motorsport package

Why is it scary?

because its utterly filthy under there maybe? Not always a sure sign of neglect but when its that dirty its not usually the sign of someone that has treated their car better than their spouse.

• Like 1

Careful with such red cars, could have had a cut and polish shortly before going on the market so it looks good.

A few months down the road you could have faded red returning / clear coat pealing!

• Like 1

Everyone`s engine bay looks like that in ChCh...trust me.There`s some sort of rebuild underway...

• Like 2

"Rides like a Magic Carpet" means suspension is rooted, overall the car looks rather neglected and more likely to be a lemon. Neighbour had a mint red one

Do you always look at things quite so negatively? Test drove it today and suspension was fine, small amount of paint fade on the bonnet and has about 50% of the service history but overall, I'd say its priced about right for what it is.

• Like 1