Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

Mother of god... E24 M6 52k

Price sounds about right for a classic,unmolestered,mint,'special' BMW. They wait for the right buyer however.

• Like 4

Thats a beautiful car, wouldnt think that price would be too far off the mark for a collector.

I paid GBP 8k at a deceased estate sale for my 1984 M635CSi in Graphite, but that was 20-odd years ago. Good M635CSi models in the UK dithered around that sort of price for a while, before climbing fairly rapidly. I saw several offered at GBP20k+ before we left.

Cheaper ones were and are also available, of course. Caveat emptor.

• Like 1

I just don't see what you're getting for that kind of money with one of these.... of course I'm probably missing the point.

But if one wanted an old 6 series it seems more economical to have a manual 635csi and save 40k. Sure its slower and is more common but at least it wouldn't become a garage queen.

Absolute stunning example, would love in my garage, next to an E30 M3 ;) ^^^^^ Actually same $$ comparison could be used for E30 M3 v E30 M325i & those stack up in the real world

• Like 3

Very nice! Seems to say sold at the bottom pending payment as of 16/09/2015. Wonder if the sale went through.

i think the seller forgot to take that out when relisting? since it was listed last sunday just 2 days ago

• Like 1

Don't recall seeing the "sold" line when i looked last night, could be wrong though. Date may be a typo error as in the manufacture date in the title