Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Seat covers

I know this is a bit taboo but what seat cover options are out there? Not the cheap shitter ones (does a non cheap shitty one even exist?)

I'm picking up a brand new ranger on Friday and unlike all my other cars, this doesn't have leather seats so I don't trust myself enough to not spill a drink or pie on the cloth. Also we do about 50000 kms a year so a lot of eating and drinking is done in the car. Not to mention the fishy dive gear/sand etc

Alternatively, is there some kind of spray you can spray them with to provide a barrier and make it easier to wipe sh*t from them?

Chur

Black Duck are good. We use Rugged Valley in all our work vehicles and they're great if a little expensive. Few options for materials too if you don't want mental super extra heavy duty 100 year canvas.

get duraseal fabric protection put on it, makes it liquid/spill proof, makes its easy to clean. or as above black duck seat covers work wonders, we supply many sets of the heavy duty canvas sets to heaps of our navara customers for similar reasons or tradies wanting an easy clean seat

Yup back duck are the ducks nuts

....make it easier to wipe sh*t from them?

Not heated seats, right? :lol:

Keep in mind with your new Ranger that if it has seat mounted side airbags the covers need to be designed to work with them too.

Cheers fellas, will get a set. They do have some on their website that are designed for side mounted air bags.