Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

318ti M3 Edition....Have i missed something?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1069985663.htm

No idea what this means, however, i am not hating on someones ride at all, i am actually puzzled as to what this ti really is? M3 Optioned, pardon me if i have a giggle this morning, it looks very tidy though.??

post-52971-0-38794000-1460748656.jpeg

• Like 1

its like they've never seen an m3 before.

• Like 2

great candidate to become a 325Ti, though. If it weren't so pricey. So hey, it's a 318Ti Msport. And it only gets short running. Hey ho.

Shouldn't this thread be in 'TradeMe Discussions"?

Edited by Olaf
  • Like 1

great candidate to become a 325Ti, though. If it weren't so pricey. So hey, it's a 318Ti Msport. And it only gets short running. Hey ho.

Shouldn't this thread be in 'TradeMe Discussions"?

Oops...i totally missed that, if the admin / moderater can move post to correct section

its like they've never seen an m3 before.

Apparently "this is the one to get"...it is very well written, to the unassuming yute, they'd fall for the magical words ///M3

MMm!! KN42503 Japanese import First rego NZ 18Jan 2008 Japan Sep 2002 http://bimmer.work/query.php. It has m sport package 2 but the wheels have been changed they are from a Sedan or coupe the Ti m sport came out with style 97's and were staggered like the ones that are on the e90 series. http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/avatars/ben_p-58434.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1297306229

Edited by tim 325
  • Like 2

i like it with the E46 msport wheels, big fan of that style. Its decent spec and not bad looking at all for a compact, shame its a 318.

Its funny, with the listing i totally expected the car to have an M3 badge, or at the very least an ///M badge.... but nothing (other than the steering wheel and sill trim badges). Thats usually what makes people think their car is special, but in this case the owner actually came to the conclusion themselves.

Notice the username! "Sweetjanice" lol. I wonder who where's the pants on that relationship. He probably wanted an m3 but his wife convinced him a 318ti msport would be just as good.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's probably what the car dealer told him when he brought it. There's a lot of clueless ones.

This guy possibly believed them, and genuinely thinks it's true?

• Like 1

what, like the guy with the M5 tuned 545i?

• Like 2

Is that a black one with clear tail lights? Was driving behind one today.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk