Sign in to follow this  
yb blu

What the............?

Saw this driving along the road today. Stopped the driver to take the photo and find out what the story was. Not a very good conversion to an 8 series looking four door.

Tells me it's for sale. I wished him all the best. Hope he didn't pick the sarcasm.

post-2-1139566560.jpg

I remember seeing this for sale maybe 10 years ago in Auto Trader, I also remember thinking WTF?!!!!!

looks like a mouse. That number plate is the teeth of the mouse.

seriously, that's my first impression.

how much is he looking for? (jks)

And there was me thinking that nobody would come up with something funnier than the "M7". Priceless.

There was a place in Hamilton that was actually making these fronts for the 5 series, about 7 years ago.

I guess they didn't prove too popular, as apart from the 5 series they advertised with these fronts, I have not seen any since.

They are not my cup of tea, but someone must like them, and good on them.

Cheers

Grant

There was a place in Hamilton that was actually making these fronts for the 5 series, about 7 years ago.

I guess they didn't prove too popular, as apart from the 5 series they advertised with these fronts, I have not seen any since.

They are not my cup of tea, but someone must like them, and good on them.

Cheers

Grant

This car is from Hamilton, it was driven down here by the owner (a student of all things). He is selling because it is too heavy on the gas. He thinks he'll buy a Toymota of some smaller size.

Each to their own - but seriously, there has to be a limit !! Perhaps someone could develop an ugly meter so that at WOF time they could pass it over the vehicle to see if it passes. ;)

Edited by ducatiss

hahahahahahahaha

see why i dont like bimmers..

saw this car first hand . went to look at it when it was for sale a few years ago .

has all sorts of M and schnitzer bits inside . door sills dial etc they also modified th e boot lid cut it down with flush spoiler . . the front of the car was full of bog and it was cracking the paint etc . has std M50 2.5l i think it was a manual .

the lights are all bodged fitted .

the guy who was selling it had brought it off the guy who had modified it after it had a frontal .

pile off rubbish ready to rust again .