Welcome!  Love to see photos of the fleet esp the E30

Welcome bud! +1 on pics of the ACS E30 😀

Edited by malus139
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RustDevil said:

Thought it was about time I joined up.

I've got two e60 M5's and an e30 AC Schnitzer

Have always loved BMW's

Seems just about EVERY E60 M5 owner in NZ is now a member, you’ve come to the right place 

• Like 1

one goes while the other one has big end bearings done and then they swap for an oil service interval

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RustDevil said:

I've got two e60 M5's and an e30 AC Schnitzer

Welcome! It appears your fleet has beaten you here

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 9.43.24 AM.png

On 8/26/2021 at 12:04 PM, E28E30 said:

Welcome!  Love to see photos of the fleet esp the E30

On 8/26/2021 at 12:12 PM, malus139 said:

Welcome bud! +1 on pics of the ACS E30 😀

Ahhhhh yes, well the E30 is in no particular state for photos unfortunately right now! I had an M52B28 set up in it which unfortunately didn't work out. I am thinking of putting an N52 into it and selling off the M52B28 with the 5 speed and M3 clutch kit etc. I'm starting this whole car from scratch, as in respray, pin striping decals, sound deadening, suspension, sport leathers etc etc so stay tuned. Should be a head turner when its finished.

And yes those are my M5's and actually my land cruisers as well... Can see I sort of have far too much stuff going on in my life so things kind of sit round for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RustDevil said:

Ahhhhh yes, well the E30 is in no particular state for photos unfortunately right now! I had an M52B28 set up in it which unfortunately didn't work out. I am thinking of putting an N52 into it and selling off the M52B28 with the 5 speed and M3 clutch kit etc. I'm starting this whole car from scratch, as in respray, pin striping decals, sound deadening, suspension, sport leathers etc etc so stay tuned. Should be a head turner when its finished.

And yes those are my M5's and actually my land cruisers as well... Can see I sort of have far too much stuff going on in my life so things kind of sit round for a while.

Sounds fantastic:)

On 9/6/2021 at 8:09 PM, RustDevil said:

Curious as to why it didn’t work out?