Sign in to follow this  
euroitalian

Euro Italian Car Parts NZ Ltd - UPDATE

We are not a "new" member here, but notifying all members of our new contact details: 

We are still happy to sponsor Bimmersport members who mention the forum, and will receive a 15% discount on all in-store items.

For those who don't know, Gavin retired earlier this year, and I (Rodney) took over, and look forward to assisting Bimmersport members and meeting some of you. Hence, we have rebranded, and have become even more BMW-focused, especially catering to older E30, E28, E36 models.

Our new email address is: parts@euroitalian.co.nz . Some members may be using the older emails for Gavin, which are now inactive - but we're still around!

We are also now on Instagram and Facebook - and also have a new website: www.euroitalianparts.com.

Our phone and address is the same: 09 444 9817 / 15C Saturn Place, Rosedale, Auckland 0632. You can also text/WhatsApp me direct on +64 27 446 6547.

20220424_142756.jpg

Edited by euroitalian
  • Like 15

Having bought from Rodney, it seems the service is just as good as many of us came to expect from Gavin.

(In case you're wondering, that's * good * )

• Like 1

LOL. Gavin stopped these a while back, but it is "in review". 😀

Apparently, the chocolates melted a few times. 

• Haha 3

Previously I've bought most parts offshore but had a fantastic experience with Euro Italian recently when I needed a new tie rod end for the E30 and got it on a same day courier on a Monday at a great price.

A real lifesaver which saved me having the car off the road for a while.

Will definately be using you in the future!

Edited by Sammo
  • Like 1

I'm also impressed, ordered parts Friday, here Monday, can't ask for better service than that! 

• Like 1

Keen to know if and what of the e46 stuff you guys might hold? Might give a go next time I need anything in a hurry. 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:01 PM, Vass said:

Keen to know if and what of the e46 stuff you guys might hold? Might give a go next time I need anything in a hurry. 

We have most parts for E46s - just let us know what you need and how we can best help you! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, euroitalian said:

We have most parts for E46s - just let us know what you need and how we can best help you! :)

Hi Rodney, just to let you know. I searched E46 on your website and only got one result. You might want to look into that? 

26 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Hi Rodney, just to let you know. I searched E46 on your website and only got one result. You might want to look into that? 

I always found it was easier to call Gavin (or Rodney) and have a chat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackie said:

Yes - our website is a "work in progress". If you call, email us or use the chat function on the website, we can better assist you :-).

As many will know, Gavin never had a website, so we decided it was a good idea! 

• Like 1