Sign in to follow this  
Bennyboy

Soggy sadness 😢

7 hours ago, 330itis said:

Its crazy though wof and reg cars are only getting bid up to 27-28k on trademe and a dereg non runner gets 19.... just crazy

I assume you are referring to that silver one - offered at $33 and sold (close?). I wonder how ratty that was IRL. At the other end you have people asking $80k for 60km nice examples

56 minutes ago, m325i said:

I assume you are referring to that silver one - offered at $33 and sold (close?). I wonder how ratty that was IRL. At the other end you have people asking $80k for 60km nice examples

https://www.trademe.co.nz/4033640895

With rod bearings and subframe sorted as well, looks well good value. Those front indicators look all sorts of wrong though. 

I've never noticed it before but was there no M-version of convertible seats? Those look like regular Msport ones. 

12 minutes ago, Vass said:

That vert is back up for sale, through a dealer this time, with some absolute garbage wheels chucked on. Jeezus bloody christ...

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/4060397331?utm_source=tmm-savedsearch&utm_medium=email&bof=efZImCum

Same dealer under a different guise - can’t have sold 

CSL wheels have probably gone onto the silver coupe in the Pearce Bros collection...

Hahah they must be lurking on here, original M3 wheels back on in all the photos.