treone

An e34 wagon rarity!

Don't see these come up that often - a low-ish mileage 525ix and in manual! Pity about the asking price though 

That could be the one I nearly swapped my Suzuki Bandit 1200 for. Had the (then) owner not had an accident, that deal would probably have gone ahead.

Was a few years - 4? 5? -  ago, but bike value was around $3k at the time. Certainly seemed like a decent car when I saw it.

I can't recall if the last one was manual, but it was for sure sub $10k, i think around $4k and no one was interested. That was only 2mths ago.

Maybe I'm crazy but I don't think this is that overpriced. 

NZ new, looks to be in great condition, <100K km, factory manual. It's at least worth low teens no? Seems like a useable modern classic. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 5:58 PM, treone said:

Don't see these come up that often - a low-ish mileage 525ix and in manual! Pity about the asking price though 

That's been hovering around my neighbourhood recently. I thought about leaving a note on the windscreen but 18k feels like very strong money. Nice looking car though

IMG_6876.jpeg

• Like 2