Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

New M3 Kit

Ok, so i got the front on only, (sorry kerrynz, did it in hams)

NOTE - Never buy a replica, I no most of you knew this, but i got it for cheap, but replicas are sh*t, extremly difficult to get on!!

Heres some pics, me ol'man giving me a hand :P

last pic is his car with the new 454 big block..mmmmm

post-788-1158889347_thumb.jpg

Quite a diffrence

post-788-1158889363_thumb.jpg

post-788-1158889383_thumb.jpg

post-788-1158889397_thumb.jpg

Just needs something to break all the blue, the gay painter forgot to paint the strip black, but i got it cheap :P

post-788-1158889417_thumb.jpg

post-788-1158889435_thumb.jpg

post-788-1158889450_thumb.jpg

nice front, wherd yah get it from and how much was it ?

cheers

Looks good man,how much did it cost to get painted?My mate wants to put a kit on his E36 and just thinking about the shizz needed to do it.

Cheers bro

Looking good man, it's fibreglass right? So the moldings and lip are all integrated into the bumper, as one piece? I thought fibreglass bumpers had to be fitted at shops because they have to use glue or whatnot. I'm surprised you could bolt it on just like a stock ABS one.

Looking good man, it's fibreglass right? So the moldings and lip are all integrated into the bumper, as one piece? I thought fibreglass bumpers had to be fitted at shops because they have to use glue or whatnot. I'm surprised you could bolt it on just like a stock ABS one.

Yea they do, its a bitch to get on, i didnt glue it, look closer.......... exterior bolts, black an hard to see though, shame i had to do it, dont ever buy one lol

Yea they do, its a bitch to get on, i didnt glue it, look closer.......... exterior bolts, black an hard to see though, shame i had to do it, dont ever buy one lol

Hahaha, ok, and don't hit any curbs with that thing!

Is the bottom of the bumper closer to the ground now? How much closer? Also how much did it cost to get painted? Thanks

Yea its heaps closer, no worry though, still legal, 100mm from struc point, so bodykits dont count, 400 to get painted froma mates mate...ya no, about 80mm off ground.... :D

love it dude ..... looks great

More people need to get into this, its really not as expensive as people think.

How much lower does it sit than your old one. 80mm off the ground doesnt help me much coz i think my car is lower than yours. Thanks

20mm, my wheels make it look higher then it is, its as low as is legal

You could always just put some filler over the bolts and sand it flat, paint over it and itll be like new, you used no glue aye? just bolted it into the previous holes?

Jenova-Soul Shut your pie hole, if you knew anything about mounting a m3 replica kit you'd keep your mouth shut, one post..newbie...

Anyway.... im gonna make something of it, got some chrome bolts with bmw fronts, gonna look mint as, and i needed to leave the thread for the tow hook or wouldnt be able to get towed....if it ever comes to that one day :blink:

Cant see the bolts unless you look hard so im not concerned, its an absoulote mission to get on, dont ever buy a replica!

Looks good as man, looks like the same colour as my old E36.

For what its worth I thought the bolts were just parking sensors, didnt even notice them..

Now Im in for the fun of trying to fit the kit on my 5... f**k

What the f**k is wrong with some people!