Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Im bringing sexy back

Just some pics from last weekend, now that its kinda all back together i thought id show ya's

Enjoy....

post-590-1162713002_thumb.jpg

post-590-1162713120_thumb.jpg

post-590-1162713308_thumb.jpg

post-590-1162713387_thumb.jpg

looking nice and clean!

you need black front indicator lenses

HOT!! Dam those wheels look good, im definatly getting 20mm spacers on my bbs rs love the wide stance

Killer ride man!

Dangggg there goes my wheels again! looking bloody hottt mate love it. congrats

lookn f**kn hot dude. Dig it. Hottest E30 on the site atm.

we will see about that B) hehe

Lovin the dish on those wheels.

Whats the deal on the wheel and tyre size?

IMHO smoked front indicators would be better, those clears just stick out a bit too much, that and the black the door handles.

But thats just me.

Cool to see ya sticking with the chrome window trim.

i have some tail lights just like those for sale if any one wants .

021433600 .

lookn f**kn hot dude. Dig it. Hottest E30 on the site atm.

What the f**k is atm?????? Ass to mouth isn't it???????

Your car's lookin badass dude... Thats it I'm painting my kidney grill black... Nice wheels

Good effort looks like you've put alot of time into your car buddy

hrmm.. so thats what ATM machines in Northland do.. elsewhere that means 'at-the-moment'.

Edited by E30stz

no ATM machines in Northland usually hand to mouth - we're all poor on the bones of our arse up here - didn't you know?

Tough Chris. Tuuuffff. Tyre stretch FTW. Tints really make it. boot badge is missing and I hope that's not intentional. crystal fronts would be better with frosted clears, not crystal clears. IMO.

Looking hard. Need to get Gus and me together for a black e30 photoshoot.

Yea im bumming out about the lights aye, the guy i bought them through said he couldnt stock smoked indicators or angel eyes, so i just bought the clear ones, now is selling both smoked!!! GRRRR kinda pissed me off but ohwell, VHT window tint the clear FTW

Boot badge: Cant be f'd paying $40 bucks for a new one lol - ill get to it one day

Door Handles: They are blackanese now

Also im thinking of selling.... I went for a ride in a minitruck in the weekend and man.... i want one, im addicted!!

Edited by sakdbma

I reckon leave handles chrome and kids chrome. Bit different. But looks mean.

/edit; did you get your crystal repeaters from trader 'euro_parts' in Onehunga? I had the exact same prob. if so then ha. Hopefully Ollie will solve it.

As for trucks, damn they hot. I wanted one but the amount of time it'll spend off road wasn't worth it for me at this stage. Should keep this as your daily!

Edited by jpp

ahhh no sh*t .. It you I saw in mission bay yesterday :D ... stopped to check out ya ride .. was wondering if it was on bimmersport :D

looks staunch man, saw it in town on sat night with some blondy driving (very cute)

has a complete different look at night ay, luvin it

haha yea that was the misses lol finally got her on my insurance now that she has her restricted licence :D

I can finally sit back and relax and enjoy my sh*t with someone else driving haha

Oh yea and if you take white, you'll never walk right :)

Edited by sakdbma

tough as hell man. loving the stretched rubber on those wheels. what width rims and tyres are you running?

im looking at doing the same thing with my e36.i have 17x8 on the rear with 235's and 17x7 on the front with 225's. what would you guys recommend for stretched tyres ? 205's?.

cheers

youd be lucky to strech much over a 7", I'd say go 195 on the front so you can still get some semi decent tyres, and maybe 205 on the back.

205 wont be stretched at all on a 7" rim.

I'm not a fan of stretched tyres personally but in order to pull it off you you need at least 9" and lots of dish. (IMO, for e30's, and same can be said for e36.)

The stretch look came about through nessecity but seems to be coming way more popular as a look. If it was me I'd fit the widest tires possible to a rim (within reason), not the smallest just for the eur0 or drift look. I'm all about having a sweet looking car but not at the expense of performance.

But, each to their own and do what you want to your car.

Edited by Mike

I didnt say it would, said would be hard to on a 7" anyhow. I said for 8" possibly.

No way would I have the widest possible, balloon look looks horrible, plus dosent work that well for the rim, problem that ive got now on my 7" rim, 225 are too wide,definatly going to go for 205 next time. 205 are about the perfect size for a 7" rim, which is what Id rather than strech or terrible balloon look. If you're just going for looks, then stretched looks cool IMO.