Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

New website - FINALLY

Hi All -

The new bimmersport.co.nz website is finally here! It is by no means 100% complete yet (and forum integration is still not finished).

Go have a look at all the new content (click on the motorsport page and if you have the latest version of quicktime you can see my re-edit of the BMW races).

We want the site to be heavily article based. Instead of now posting your article on the forum (if it is a how-to type format) - Click the Submit Article buttons. We will post it on the website and in the forum giving you full credit. The best contributors will go in the draw to win a Bimmersport.co.nz T-Shirt each month.

We'd also like you to post us latest BMW related news - got spy shots of the latest M3? Click the Submit article button and let us know - you could also win a Bimmersport TShirt for most content posted.

I'd also like to welcome aboard some advertisers;

Carspot & Eurovogue. They are the people that are keeping this site going - so check out thier respective websites.

Right now Alex from carspot is GIVING away a BMW [visit his website for terms and conditions] and Autovogue are the New Zealand distributor of Umnitza products.

The google adverts will slowly give more relavent content as the google bots read the site.

We welcome your comments - I know the site looks pretty strange in Internet Explorer, but what better reason to move to Firefox (www.firefox.com). If anything looks REALLY odd - post a screenshot of it here.

Enjoy the new site - within 2 weeks it will be the main way you navigate around the forum also once we have that all sorted.

props.

check out all the sponsors all.

nice work andy

Sweet - interested to see how forum integration goes as i like the way the forum is kind of standalone right now.

props.

check out all the sponsors all.

nice work andy

Cheers dawg

But all the credit for the website goes to Ollie (and Jeff)

Cheers dawg

But all the credit for the website goes to Ollie (and Jeff)

I will be constantly tweaking the site throughout the next few months ... I welcome your comments and suggestions as to how i can improve the site or quite possibly fix it in places.

PM ME ANYTIME

Ollie

Looks Tits. Congrats

Yeah Looks good guys. Keep up the hard work

Mint sauce Andy, mint sauce.

Can I write up an article about the latest addiction to the BMWCC, BMWCC Otago once everything is completly setup, (after asking my partner of course)?

Looking great, we've come a long way.

Cheers

Em

Well done Guys! Sharp look and still user-friendly. All the hard work was worth it.

Great looking site - well done guys

eurovogue site seems like its down though :unsure:

Edited by p1_m3

haha loving the google ads.

www.gay.co.nz

feel free to click on it ... more clicks = ftw

Great looking site - well done guys

eurovogue site seems like its down though :unsure:

Eurovogue is sweet for me?