Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

NCEA External Results 06.

Hey to my fellow young-uns

Howd u guys go? I failed one thing, Graphs! Got 9 Acheiveds(!! I was expecting 2) 9 Merits and 3 Excellences.

At least all my Internals bar one were M's and E's.

Turns out most of us were cocky. Thought we had the system sorted but broke down.

I guess life isnt all about 5th form exam results though!

Dammit,

Churs,

Em

Edited by BMW POWER

i owned at it.

cause i didnt have to do it.

and i already finished my education and earning $$$. pwn

Ahh lucky sh*t,still havent got mine...3 excellences sounds sweet.Pretty sure I will have passed graphs...haxored it with the graphic calculator bahaha

Ahh lucky sh*t,still havent got mine...3 excellences sounds sweet.Pretty sure I will have passed graphs...haxored it with the graphic calculator bahaha

wtf is graphs?

Hmm School aye................

I got booted out in 5th form being working ever since. haha our dean was such a f**kin ballbags!!

Congrats Em well done

Woaaaah f**k me haha tried refreshing the page like 500 times only to find that TronSpec was actually good old gary.Retardness.

Graphs is the most pointless part of school other than reading and writing...draw graphs of algebraic equations.Parobolas etc.

Woooo take that back.

12 a's

4 M's

1 Excelence...Cooking baby!

5 Failed

3 Not submitted

Stoked...got nothing to worry about anymore...made my day yayah bring on 7th form!

Well thats good isnt it Ashkan?

Lol I was thinking I was so suck at everything, and that I didn't deserve to be at the school I'm at but now I hear it all coming from my mates one fail isnt that bad!

Gary got kicked out in 5th form what a badass!!

man,one fail is sweet,its 5th form nothing matters unless you plan on leaving.

Yeh got about 120 credits all up inc. internals so I'm stoked yo haha.

Naked/drunken run may be on the cards tonight.

man,one fail is sweet,its 5th form nothing matters unless you plan on leaving.

Yeh got about 120 credits all up inc. internals so I'm stoked yo haha.

Naked/drunken run may be on the cards tonight.

Yeah thats true. Im not leaving until i ace 7th form!

sh*t thats good i got 145/148 possible incl. internals.

Both + vids would be good haha j/k Im planning on the latter this w.e. along with the rest of the teenage population hahaha

Yeah thats true. Im not leaving until i ace 7th form!

sh*t thats good i got 145/148 possible incl. internals.

Both + vids would be good haha j/k Im planning on the latter this w.e. along with the rest of the teenage population hahaha

the youth of today! what's the world coming to? drunk teenagers everywhere!!

104 credits, and only just got university entrance. theres a long story behind my results but generaly comes down to not putting the effort in.

What do ya need for uni entrance?14 maths at level 2? and reading and writing creds?Think I got that.

level 1 maths. 4 reading and 4 writing credits in english level 2. i was talking bout the 14 in 2 subjects and 14 in combined subjects needed for level 3. i got that 104 credits by putting in all of bout a day of study for 2 exams. lets just say i was destracted during study leave lol. ^_^ . and i put lil' effort in during the year, so maybe some natural ability comes through. but honestly i regret not putting the effort in and getting good results.

didnt do toooooooo badly staying out mod maths and com english.

99 credits all up.

chem was hard tho.(fail)

where is em from? :wacko:

i pwned graphs EXELENCE BABY!!!!

I've passed NCEA Level 1 Easy I think

I got a big N on my music exam, I knew that would be the case as soon as i opened the booklet. That was the only Achievment standard i didn't achieve. Every thing else in the exam I got Achieved on except Formal writing in english that was a Merit :D

I got 172 credits all up including Internals (unit standards & achievment standards.)

NCEA is the gayness. Watch the impending decline of our workforce. Plus to pass NCEA you have to be at school almost all the time so you don't miss assessments. Smart f**kers like me used to be able to turn up a couple of times a week to get the notes and still get an A bursary.

how the f**k do you get 172 credits!!? in 5th form i got 115/115 :unsure:

Depends on the options you choose as to how many credits you can get.. which friggen sucks coz it makes some people look better..

If someone gets 145/180 credits they'll still look better than me (it only shows the amount of credits on your R.O.L) who got 138/140 for 5th form, 118/122 in 6th form and 112/112 in 7th form..

NCEA is the gayness. Watch the impending decline of our workforce. Plus to pass NCEA you have to be at school almost all the time so you don't miss assessments. Smart f**kers like me used to be able to turn up a couple of times a week to get the notes and still get an A bursary.

Totally agree mate!

I got UE , meaning Un Educated [they should abolish the education system so we can all live in ignorant bliss]

As for credits, I've got too many against my visa card already

"the real education went on behind the bike sheds. Haha!"

Totally agree mate!

I got UE , meaning Un Educated [they should abolish the education system so we can all live in ignorant bliss]

As for credits, I've got too many against my visa card already

"the real education went on behind the bike sheds. Haha!"

Bahaha. It's still called UE too.. and It's easy to get, if you pass 5th form maths and 6th form english that's about all there is to it..

Edited by 318isCoupe

Bahaha. It's still called UE too.. and It's easy to get, if you pass 5th form maths and 6th form english that's about all there is to it..

Yeah I have a better chance of passing UE English now

All these years of muttering monosylable grunts sounds like I cant speak fluent TXT

Yeah I have a better chance of passing UE English now

All these years of muttering monosylable grunts sounds like I cant speak fluent TXT

Well its legit to answer the questions with TXT abbreviations.. even in the english exams.

So it's only a matter of time till they have to provide two sets of questions, a set in normal english and a set in TXT so that the average teenager can understand it.

I give it a decade..