Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Demographic Survey

Hi Guys -

Bimmersport is doing a demographic survey:

Click To Take

It has been ages since the last one.

This will help me find advertisers who are going to be able to help you guys and make the site generally better for you. It should take less than 1 minute if you can click quickly (only 7 questions).

All questions are mandatory except median income/year. It is completely anonymous and won't ask you for your email address. It will however display an ugly freesurvey.com advert at the end that you can safely ignore. It only lasts for 7 days so please get in quick.

Thanks for your support!

Thanks to those that have done it (it will automatically stop when 50 people complete it)

Guest Spargo

average household income is probably off a bit - even student flats make more than 100K :D

Unless I am a polygamist, how do I get a Median Household income?

My Mean household income is the answer I gave. Sorry if this throws out your results.

Unless I am a polygamist, how do I get a Median Household income?

My Mean household income is the answer I gave. Sorry if this throws out your results.

atleast you understand Cain. look at Sams post.

done. I think... it just changed screens to the advert but didnt say nothin about thanks for your submission or anything... meh

Thanks to those that have done it (it will automatically stop when 50 people complete it)

I can imagine what the results will be like with only 50 people doing it....but then with 1500+ on here now how many would actually do it anyway ?

Sam was alluding to the fact that the household income of a bunch of students could equal $100k. That is still the total household income and nothing to do with the Median, Mean or Modal Average of the individuals within the household.

Nontheless, I'm sure that a household of students will spend more on their cars each year than I will. Country Road sell baby clothes and there is no doubt that my daughter costs me more to cloth than my 540 costs to maintain and service each year now.

Unless the question is clear and concise, the answer will be meaningless.

I'd feel that asking what my income was and then what the household income was would give a better idea of how much I might have at my disposal to spend on my toys, as Deb doesn't surf Bimmersport, nor spend money on toys for the BMW.

Edited by cainchapman

Can you publish results when the surveys are completed? Would be interesting reading....

As for incomes - waste of time on a survey, its the same as "How many rooms are in your dwelling" in the census. Everyone overstates!

Done, although I went "gggrrrr" at the incorrect (US) spelling of tyres... :)

Good thing you're not having to put a TOYO TIRES banner on your race car eh.

Have just upgraded the survey account - it can now do as many results as I want. So if you haven't filled it out and have got a min - please do. Thanks