Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

got any pointers on polishing the style 5's? did you just remove bolts,jack car up them spin it that way?

Nah doing it the hard way off the car.

Removing bolts and centers.

Paint stripper to remove clear.

Metal polish

Broken elbow

Two new Toyo Proxes C1S for the rear. Now matches fronts after 6 months !

Thanks to Courtney @ Mag n Tyre Direct Chch / Johno (forum sponsors)

loving it josh i just dont know what wheels i want to go with.not 100% on them TBH. What you think about Mine Black?

Oil change,

realised I've only done 3,500km since the last oil change after I had done it, Oh well. the oil came out nice and clean lol.

No pictures up just yet James, will have a build thread of the whole procedure very soon.

Car as always is looking awesome Josh.

That is EXACTLY how I want my next E36 Coupe to look, in a similar Silver - Gray colour or the traditional M3 blue.

loving it josh i just dont know what wheels i want to go with.not 100% on them TBH. What you think about Mine Black?

Stick with some nice 17s or 18s if you're buying new I reckon ... Jono has some mean deals.

I was thinking about getting my wheels powder coated black ... $110 per wheel with fixing the minor curbing.

got any pointers on polishing the style 5's? did you just remove bolts,jack car up them spin it that way?

Kk have a tip.

Instead of using a nail punch to knock out the bolts, take off all the adapters from your socket extension once taking off the nuts, place the extension over the bolt end so it stays on the bolt.

Wail on the extension end with a hammer til pop the bolts out, this way you won't slip and hit the wheel/other bolts like I've seen in other DIY's.

K that's all my hands hurt from scrubbing/sanding/paint stripper burns...

finished putting the rear suspension back together (havent installed the adjustable stuff yet though), took it out for a skid and then put it back in the garage and made a start on the front suspension! would still be going if Gran didnt want to buy a printer this arvo :(

Hit 500,000 in the 525 on Sat...

Posted Image

EPIC

I kicked the wing mirrors off the 325 the other day. Friday I think. And gave it a custom spray can paint jobbie.

and i bet it's still got plenty left :)

today i drove the e30 for the first time in months!

also painted the floor pan with a waterproofing membrane. she had a slight leaking problem where the inside of the car would become a swimming pool. all should be fixed and sealed up now, gonna wait for the next big rain before i put the carpet back in just to be sure its fine. plus for a laugh.lol blue

post-4454-1285574865.jpg

Edited by flake

she went well especially with the lightened flywheel. didn't give it too much stick though i've got bed in the new clutch/brakes etc. next on the list is to install the dash. the heater controls, speedo and ecu are all strapped down with cable ties :ph34r:

cable ties are a mans best friend :rolleyes: that dude must be wealthy after inventing them.

and i bet it's still got plenty left :)

Yeah its still going ok. Needs some TLC.

Was parked down the road from your car on Sat night/Sun morning after State of Mind Vs Upbeats.

Yours is gorgeous.

Welcome to the club

i'll have to keep an eye on this. Good luck with the sound deadening. Wish I knew where to get dry ice before I took mine out. Heat gun and scrapers was very messy and time consuming.

Started the Sanding/polishing process on my wheels with Yongxi, got new Steering wheel for the E30 andd Sedan Mtech Door mouldings for the E36...Love when the courier turns up