Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

330, my version.

It's kinda meh.

Think it looks like all the other, what's it called 'scene'? cars now.

Cant please everyone spose.

I agree.

Yet another cool WOF fail.

Posted Image

may I ask why is that a WOF fail? tires are all in legal limits.

Not for rim width though Yongxi

but the rim width is the same as josh's old wheels.

19x9.5 and 19x 8.5?

I don't know the figures...but from the pictures it looks like the tyres are too small for the rim width. If I'm wrong...so be it... I wasn't criticising... just making an observation

The WOF fail would probably be the wheels and tyres extend outside the body width (guards)

Edited by *Glenn*

ah yeah, I didn't mean to sound like I was rebutting haha.

The tires are falken fk452's and on the falken website, it says its ok to have it on a 9.5' rim.

the fronts are toyo proxy4's and 215's which also states on their website its ok to go for a 8.5' rim so its still legal :)

edit:

just saw your edit glenn haha, and I had john at "Guardworks" come around last night at 9pm and pumped the guards out, now the guards sit exactly the same line as the wheel rim :)

Edited by Yongxi

The guard still doesn't cover the rim...only the tyre... it would still be a fail for a pedantic AVI or police officer doing their job

oh, doesnt the law only state that only the tread has to be within the guards? o.O

No.. the rolling diameter of the wheel last time I was activley doing WOF's

oh, doesnt the law only state that only the tread has to be within the guards? o.O

Yes! I have spoken to a certifier about this and he said the same thing. Only the tread not the side wall or the rim.

External projection, we have failed many a car at work due to the "stretch" look, it's plain not legal, looks sh*t (in my opinion) and is beleive it or not, not safe. Your car however Yongxi looks great besides the dimensions of the circles. :)

I'm not sure why you just didn't get the correct offset wheels in the first place? the guards look a bit rangi now :/

I guess I like the whole sticking out wheels look.

But the stretch tire look isn't dangerous though, the tire manufacture states that its fully legal and safe.

each to their own I guess!

Not a fan of the wheel colour tbh

And as josh said guards are looking a bit hori now

How come you didnt just go ultra camber on them bad boys?

Could of saved the paint.

Whats the wheel specs by the way?

Whats the wheel specs by the way?

What was on the car

Forged Works Rezax II's @ 19 x 8.5 on 235/35ZR19 91Y and 19 x 9.5 265/30ZR19 93Y @ et39 half a finger gap on the rear with no scrape daily driving or track. Maybe on very hard compression such as lots of people in the car and big dip in the road.

Whats on the car now

Non forged CSL reps @ 19 x 8.5 on 215/40?ZR19 88Y and 19 x 9.5 265/30ZR19 93Y @ et17 and et21 (e46 m3 offest) this is why the front fit and the rear doesn't For the rear a et33 would have been the better option. Same look you were after with out adverse mods needed to make it work. Or maybe gone for a 10 inch wheel at et38 and sneak on the 265 to it.

I loved the old look of the car looked more OEM. But I think I lose this more. Looks mint. Good on ya!

looks really good , each to there own .If we all liked the same thing then the world would be a boring place.