Sign in to follow this  
qube

tardme's best

Posted Image

You photoshopped in those glasses, I don't wear them.

SMH any dickhead flipping cars can call himself a car salesperson nowadays. It is no wonder the industry is getting a bad rap when it is infiltrated with these halfwit hustlers

If he relists it I am going to call him and record it.

In 1999 my first bimmer was an ex Hong Kong 1989 e30 320i bought through Euromarque in ChCh...they were great about the `M` badge ...and took it off when I asked them to. So me, the salesman and the finance company knew exactly what I was buying..I got a stock 320 .I thought it was the greatest car on earth and paid $7990 for it. I still wish I had it, because it was beautiful..White with black leather.Had no trouble with it for 3 years and sold it on for $4000. Oh well...

And no clown telling me what it wasn`t...

This guy sounds just like the kind of person you seem to enjoy dealing with hahaha! :lol: Nothing beats the ring cleaning lady though. Nothing.

Ha, should be the new Bimmersport banner.

post of the month :D

Ask him for the chassis number next time.. then paste the options log from BMW :)

Haha I had this all ready to go to paste on the auction until i saw it had been withdrawn :(

I doubt he will relist it. I'd say he withdrew it cos he realised the hole he was digging got deeper and deeper.

Im guessing thyre to cheap to start a new auction so just edited an old listing. also those wheels are pretty sweet, my schnitzers arnt concave like that

Tbh it just looks like someone has walked past the car and taken a couple of photos wheels are probably a 15 offset which would give them the concave

what a dumb ass if feel sorry for the guy that considered swaping it for his vr4 ... not to mention he has G zeros that he can sell with it ... Anyone that puts G zeros on an E30 is a F#%K wit!

its all a balance of extra effort to view the car and find out what its actually like vs less competition/ lower price

People that don't know bmws or e30s in particular really grind my gears. Those m badges are so gay I see so many non m models with them on and people saying theyre m spec lol irritating

Lucky I dont drive my car in Russia, I would be arrested, abused, charged and fined for being gay, and probably

deported because Ive got an M badge on my car and no it is not my car on Trade Me :-).

Glad mines the real deal then, bet most people don't think that tho...

That shady looking bastard in his homax yellow little girls 2 door fake m3.

LOL @ the last question...

I'd say about 3 working days.