_BRS_

[ E30 ] VERSION 2

Oh yeah, it runs!

Thanks to Will for his time and knowledge at the start and also massive thanks to Troy for finishing off the rest of the wiring recently.

Turn your volume up or use headphones for the full effect!

IMG_2648.MP4

IMG_3035.MOV

Current State:DSC_0299.thumb.JPG.401a861d038001e0226a33c30cf6ef72.JPG

Home time!

IMG_3097.thumb.JPG.86b77f5da798658d4518bb718b60b105.JPG

And time for me to get stuck into a list of small things to be complete before certification and hopefully a full panel and paint this year too.

Lastly a huge thanks to Kerry and his team at Mosen Euro Parts in Hamilton, can't thank that man enough for his countless hours and knowledge to help me get to where the car is today.

Edited by _BRS_
  • Like 3

On 4/29/2018 at 8:48 AM, _BRS_ said:

sourced from Mike at Euroturbo along with his driveshaft hoops that meet all certification specifications and are designed and made by his business here in NZ.

Awesome work mate!

I used his hoops in my conversion, they required different bolts and spring washers as the ones provided weren't up to standard, also remember to leave the carpet out before presenting the car.

Wow.  Just wow.  Great work, tremendous attention to detail, and some beaut fabrication in there.  The videos with the exhaust notes were music.  Can't wait for the next installment!

On 4/29/2018 at 12:17 PM, zero said:

Amazing work on the engine bay!

How close does the engine sit in relation to the firewall?

Don't have a photo of it sorry, but far enough away to still run the heater hoses and access them easily and also didn't want to bash up the tunnel for the gearbox.

12 minutes ago, _ethrty-Andy_ said:

Awesome work mate!

I used his hoops in my conversion, they required different bolts and spring washers as the ones provided weren't up to standard, also remember to leave the carpet out before presenting the car.

Cheers Andy, slowly getting there,  Good to know about the bolts and washers also.

How's this going Blair?  Any updates?