Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Been a long while, but I'm back!

Hey guys, it's been a while but i'm back again. Never really went anywhere but just been really really busy.

It appears it's been almost 2 years since i was last actively on here. The entire site has changed a lot!! Big ups to Andrew (that is if he is still running the show)

Since those two years, I have gotten married, Jan 2nd 2007 here in Dunedin, had 3 new 530i provided by Cooke Howlison BMW for our wedding cars. Had a little baby girl whose now 6 weeks old today born 17th June 2007, Nikita is her name. And have also changed my car to a 2001 E39 530i with lots of options, heated seats, tv, leather, electric seats etc.

So far things i have done to the E39:

Full Stereo upgrade - new 3 way components up front and rear. All hand made speakers. 10" Alpine R sub powered by MRV-1501 amp, and pioneer amp to power the components, with full custom boot to still be able to fit the baby pram.

Tinted Windows

Blitz Aluminium Mesh Pod Filter

Soon to arrive for the E39

Remus Exhaust - this week from Australia

19" BBS Replica wheels (just realising they are from Zenneti) - this week from Auckland

Have put the E39 on a friends Dyno and is putting out 162Kw at the rear wheel, and 400NM Torque.

The baby has already started hogging the XBOX360, dammit.

The Silver E39 with CDZ is actually my car before the change over of the plates.

post-156-1185711153_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711169_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711175_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711180_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711185_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711190_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711200_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711205_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711218_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711223_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711228_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711233_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711238_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711242_thumb.jpg

post-156-1185711247_thumb.jpg

Edited by aliluya

welcome back! congratulations, you have started a lovely family by the looks of things. Nikita looks just like you! haha

welcome back! congratulations, you have started a lovely family by the looks of things. Nikita looks just like you! haha

Yeah, everyone says that she looks just like me, lol.

Possibly be number two late next year, still not sure yet.

Welcome back - hot wife, good work Ali. Thumbs up.

Welcome back, been wondering where the 'old hands' were..

Congrats on the new one(s), wife, baby and the E39!!!

Talking about wedding, here's attached my E60 a few weeks ago for a friend's wedding. Aren't 5er good for wedding cars.

post-38-1185783405_thumb.jpg

Congrats Ali -

Sure am still here.

(Go E39!)

Welcome back, been wondering where the 'old hands' were..

Congrats on the new one(s), wife, baby and the E39!!!

Talking about wedding, here's attached my E60 a few weeks ago for a friend's wedding. Aren't 5er good for wedding cars.

Yeah they are great, we were lucky enough to get given 3 new/near new E60 530i's.

Congrats Ali -

Sure am still here.

(Go E39!)

Yeah, the E39 is awesome, much more powerful than the E46 and a lot more optioned, and a lot more aftermarket parts!! But their both just as easy to drive.

But i still miss the E46 because it looked so much more sportier. However it was just not practical enough for babies, being a 2 door only.

Jesus, you've been a very busy boy since I saw you last...no messing around that's for sure, must be those cold dunedin nights ;)

Jesus, you've been a very busy boy since I saw you last...no messing around that's for sure, must be those cold dunedin nights ;)

HAHAHA !!!!! yeah man no messing about, life is short so make the most of it !

Hi! Aliluya glad to see another 530 owner on board and form Dunedin my old stomping ground. Well done on the wedding and the new arrival, are you still getting a good nights sleep haha. Wouldn't mind an up date on the Remus when you get it fitted if at all possible thanks.

Allan

Yeah i'm still getting about the same amount of sleep as i'm used to, I'll keep you updated on the remus after it is installed.

welcome back! :)

Well, tons has changed ... Most of the oldies are still the same except its now really confusing since the name change option was put in.

Not enough traffic on the other site you started?!?!?!

The other site?? what other site i started ???

Welcome back.

Congrats on the wedding and new baby. As the proud father of a 6 month old boy, they are great fun. My advice is though, bank as much sleep as you can, when you can as there will be periods when you have to live on very little sleep.

Cheers

Grant

I've got the Mags on, it fits well, the ride is only a little bit more stiff, most people don't even notice the difference, lol.

Attached are some photo's.

Hmm, or maybe not, i can't upload photo's for some reason. Andrew!! why ?

Wheels look HOT dude.... saw you down by the Gyno' clinic last night..... (is that what it is? i just heard it mentioned as we walked past)

Wheels look HOT dude.... saw you down by the Gyno' clinic last night..... (is that what it is? i just heard it mentioned as we walked past)

Thanks

Gyno clinic?? LOL .. i don't know of any gyno clinic haha..

But i was out last night parked close to the maternity ward of the hospital. If thats what you meant.

What car do you have??

Saw your car again today outside meridian.... i looove the wheels!

I have no car so i'm walking everywhere, had an E36 320i for a second but sold that, as i really dont need a car here!

Have a car or 3 waiting at home for me anyway now.....

Just put the Remus muffler on today, it is super quiet but has increase the power by 7KW at the wheels.

It looks sexy :)

That's what the marketing says so it'll be pretty accurate as to actual power gains. They wouldn't lie would they.

Nah, it's the filter and muffler, we dynoed it stock at 162KW, and now it's 169KW.

Hey guys, a little update, just had a new addition to the family, a little boy born couple weeks ago. :D