Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

MY 320i E30

Pics of new plate too, looking pretty tough, Cheers Kaz.

Posted Image

Suits your car so well! I'm glad it went to someone on here. I loved that plate! :(

If i was an e30, i would be yours haha :)

Wow!!! umm so no words can really describe it enough! That is a hot hot hot E30 it brings back memories of the days when I had mine - man I really miss it :(

very undecided on eyelids, but they definately look better in black regardless of the colour of the car imho. bbut your car looks really nice! where did you get your rearview mirror from? ebay?

Wow!!! umm so no words can really describe it enough! That is a hot hot hot E30 it brings back memories of the days when I had mine - man I really miss it :(

cheers! its def come a long way in the 2 years iv had it thats for sure... hopefully some bigger and better changes coming for 2010!

very undecided on eyelids, but they definately look better in black regardless of the colour of the car imho. bbut your car looks really nice! where did you get your rearview mirror from? ebay?

yeah iv got a white set and black set so just swap them round when i want a little change, im starting to like the black way more now too, will be swapping back to black in January sometime. Just got the rearview mirror off trademe a few months back... couldn't let it go so had to hit buy now. payed and arm and a leg for it tho.

Are they tweeters out of an E28, Blair?

I think I have some tweeters/crossovers in storage. Will have a look when I have a flick through my sh*t.

cheers! its def come a long way in the 2 years iv had it thats for sure... hopefully some bigger and better changes coming for 2010!

yeah iv got a white set and black set so just swap them round when i want a little change, im starting to like the black way more now too, will be swapping back to black in January sometime. Just got the rearview mirror off trademe a few months back... couldn't let it go so had to hit buy now. payed and arm and a leg for it tho.

i got map reader mirror to blair there awsome.

how much if you dont mind me asking?

Are they tweeters out of an E28, Blair?

I think I have some tweeters/crossovers in storage. Will have a look when I have a flick through my sh*t.

umm no don't think so. Think they are out of an e30. Why do you say that? I just got them off trademe

how much if you dont mind me asking?

sent pm lol

Sikness! Didn't even notice the plate when I was up at Rod's the other day lol! Good to see you have sorted out the ignition issue bro. We shall catch up when you get back from holiday and talk about some upgrades ;)

Update time again...

TECH 1 WING!

Don't know if i like it yet, will be keen on others thoughts...

tech1wing004.JPG.c3c883a73d6967255bd93e3bfc6f735c.JPGtech1wing005.JPG.3f7f90d088c56113231123dbd12bd673.JPGtech1wing012.thumb.JPG.559d67fbeffe142e54eb4be5639bb0da.JPGtech1wing013.JPG.4f04fbeec66872ba9f6324df8d4d33e6.JPGtech1wing014.JPG.40134f422880151cc7236c4de1490152.JPGtech1wing015.JPG.178c190b89b29d0a93a9f465752e50cd.JPG

- Thanks must go to Nathan (Forrest) for the wing, Kerry for the bootlid and Jason (SIRE30) for the polishing and transportation to NP.

Also this weekend i am taking the car in to get the full kit tidied up and repainted for the 4 and Rotor Nats Show n Shine, and then will take it off the road for a week or so and clean the hell outa it, inside and out hoping to get it up to a good enough standard.

Feedback welcome!

Cheers Blair

Edited by _BRS_

Tech 1 wing FTW !!! lol

Auckland 4 and rotor nats ? BTW Cars looking Awesome man.

Unsure on it man. Should get some full car pics to see how it flows with the rest.

I think it looks great, but personally I think Tech 1 wings suit unkitted E30s more than Tech II kitted ones.

I'd still keep it on there though, or you can sell it to me ;)

Don't paint the black bit white, it ruins the spoiler.

Mine came painted and all the paint had cracked, and was a pain to remove.

Looks good, tech1 ftw.

I like it, looks really good. I say keep the black on it, along with the wheels it breaks the white

I like it, looks really good. I say keep the black on it, along with the wheels it breaks the white

+1 :D

Looks damn nice. Just needs clear front & side indicators (or smoked).

Edited by Shady

Looks good, dont paint the black.

You filling in the Aerial hole?