Sign in to follow this  
Matty104

Matty104s E30 325

cheers nath.

yea ive seen ireland engineerings ones, was thinking of getting some from that "fremo" guy on here, he was doing them for around $40 each

its such a nice looking and good upgrade to a m20 , matt one nice e30 dude , lets get some more mods in there hehe.

cheers kerry, still not quite up to your standard tho mate.

You wouldnt know of any urethane engine mounts avalible would you?

should solve my problems,

giving it the boot makes it sound like my wastegate spring is rooted haha

Nice car, can’t believe I have missed this before.

Notice much of a difference with the Extractors fitted?? I found mine revs a bit faster, can feel the difference. Has your engine noise increased much?

Nice Corolla also, looks like you have done a good job.

cheers Graham

Yes the headers have made a hell of a difference in revving, have to change gear before you know it, has heaps more power in every gear, (got a bit hairy this afternoon, when a ditch jumped out of nowhere), and the torque on the open road in 4the and 5th is amazing.

Engine noise hasnt really increased, its more of a smooth sound now because it flows so much easier now, nice and quiet,but screams when you boot it with a grunty sound,which is just how i wanted it

Sweet. Just need to stick a chip in it now.

Have you got access to a lathe? You could probally spin up some solid alloy engine mounts.

got a bit hairy this afternoon, when a ditch jumped out of nowhere

Indeed it did, lucky the crate of red between my legs didnt get knocked over!!

if you want solid mounts get charlie evans to do it he's the man for performance mods like that in tron

this is true, chip would be very nice.

yea could machine some at work , but not to keen on solid mounting on a road car, will snap a mount sooner or later

edit, by solid i mean ali mounts, would rather urethane or nolethane

Edited by Matty104

yea could machine some at work , but not to keen on solid mounting on a road car, will snap a mount sooner or later

that is true also, mat i will see what i can find

Hi Matt, glad to hear you are happy with power.

Have sold many sets of M20 headers.

Any contact probs have been sagged engine mounts.

Spacers or washers can help until you sort.

cheers mate, i highly recomend wayney to anyone wanting some headers, they are amazing quality and a great power gain and look and he is a pleasure to deal with.

my drivers engine mount does seem to sag alot, it was replace about 6 or 7 months ago but have always thought it did sag quite a bit,i will just space it out for now , or just drive my other car untill i can sort it. hoping to get the heat sheild back on too

lets supercharge it !!!!!!!!!!

for free, yes please, haha , moneys going to be tight for a while now, i have a habit of spending money faster than i can earn it,sometimes i think a woman would actually be cheaper than modding cars

dont count on it hahaha a mans pride will always be first ( in cars anyway)

well lets see , c'mon em

Im liking the lack of a rear spoiler there Matty. Im surprised how much different it looks even without just the standard lip back there. Nice work.

edit, by solid i mean ali mounts, would rather urethane or nolethane

I'm trying some speedtouch chip from the UK in mine as soon as its on the road, I'll drive it around without 1st and do before and after videos for 0-100 etc on youtube. the guy claims that the 0-60mph is under 7 seconds with the chip so will put it to the test :)

I'm trying some speedtouch chip from the UK in mine as soon as its on the road, I'll drive it around without 1st and do before and after videos for 0-100 etc on youtube. the guy claims that the 0-60mph is under 7 seconds with the chip so will put it to the test :)

How much is that setting you back mate?

Im sure if RyanG can get come interest he could sort people out with chips for a good price, not sure of specs though, just a free shamless plug for him mainly

Few pics after last weekends E30 meet in Hamilton. everyone will have already seen them but i thought id do a BrookfromHamilton post and put them up anyway

*steering in the e30 is all sorted now, no more headers rubbing when driving it hard.

Enjoy

Matt

post-3318-1257551418.jpg

post-3318-1257551453.png

post-3318-1257551510.png

So sexy! :wub:

I motion to ban the word "****".

BTW, Matty, your car looks good and the colour is 'insert positive adjective here' (just not "****")