Sign in to follow this  
Matty104

Matty104s E30 325

cheers for the comments guys.

rolled the guards with a pipe, then moved on to a baseball bat, then a hammer on the inner guards,

Cos he stole my end idea. Not happys :(

I posted it up first , so now it will look like your copying hahah , na i found out after i had sorted them all out that you wanted the same wheel haha .

But I will not be doing a 24v haha so you will win that one, (i have something else in mind ;) )

Yeah I had hit him up months back about buying then without the tyres, have been meaning to buy a set of ebay as they are cheap as chips.. But danng makes me think twice now haha, gotta admit it does look damn sexy. But do I wanna copy now... :o

I was gona 195/45 them lol. Get the tyre angled sitting flush under the guards.'

I'll have a think haha. Marks advice was good, get the wheels of that green one bro! be way better then those cheap sportmax's :P

Bro i creamed myself when i saw those for the first time, but i new that i would never be old enough and wise enough to use them to there full womans pulling potential

haha fully loving! whats with the green machine in background haha?

haha fully loving! whats with the green machine in background haha?

Off topic

Brokefromhamilton your sign is whicked!

Off topic

Brokefromhamilton your sign is whicked!

Thanks bro, liking my RS's? haha if only there were real . . .

Im so into the Sportmaxx! Had the privilege today of seeing Matts in the flesh, i receive a text message . . . Brook where are you we have a surprise for you! haha did not expect new rims tbh. . . walked around the corner, saw dish to my amazement! couldnt shut my mouth haha! love it Matt! good work. :)

Edited by brokefromhamilton

Thanks bro, liking my RS's? haha if only there were real . . .

Im so into the Sportmaxx! Had the privilege today of seeing Matts in the flesh, i receive a text message . . . Brook where are you we have a surprise for you! haha did not expect new rims tbh. . . walked around the corner, saw dish to my amazement! couldnt shut my mouth haha! love it Matt! good work. :)

Why wasn't I invited around? :(

i think i see a respray coming up after that rhr arch peal, looks fat tho mat good on ya

but i new that i would never be old enough and wise enough to use them to there full womans pulling potential

Hahahahahhahahahhahahhaha.

Get all of them prize winning Hamilton women aye Matt?

It does look fricken staunch. Mouth dropped to the ground when you were driving down the road. I now also have seen a very pro diy bog job. In addition, you were getting pretty carried away with the hammering of the guards. Best to keep it in the bedroom.

I now also have seen a very pro diy bog job.

I heard it was going into the shop this week to get redone hahaha. "Pro" as. :P

Working with bog is fun, yet hard. I made my entire spoiler out of the sh*t haha.

Edited by Mark247

yea pro as bog job, just smashed it all out again to get a wee bit more room in there before it goes and gets that guard and the bonnet resprayed tomorrow.

yea pro as bog job, just smashed it all out again to get a wee bit more room in there before it goes and gets that guard and the bonnet resprayed tomorrow.

Sounds like a pretty big job :P

Edited by brokefromhamilton

common mate do it yourself!

ps... rust it or getting a spare?

bring on the cruise up to auckland this friday!

Oh my...How have i not seen this yet!?!

Looks way better now

16" + E30 = perfect

yes em, just got it back from the shop.so got a few photos, needs a polish though, but cbf haha

Enjoy

post-3318-1264653874.jpg

post-3318-1264653887.jpg

post-3318-1264653900.jpg

post-3318-1264653928.jpg

post-3318-1264653947.jpg

post-3318-1264653959.jpg

Edited by Matty104