Sign in to follow this  
JiB

JiB's POS

But ROH Relex are awesome. New daily then is it?

But ROH Relex are awesome. New daily then is it?

Yeah, a daily when I need a bit of fun. Still use the E46 or Xtrail when I need to park somewhere dodgey.

I bought the ROH Reflex's 'cos I''ve always liked them (secretly a bogan), but never had the right car to put them on. And I figure this is the closest I'd ever get to a BF Mazda Familia :lol:

P.S. The team shirts look super choice. Cheers :)

Some rather boring footage of my last hillclimb. Probably skip the first minute or so.

At the end - "Crap, my handbrake was on for that run."

Edited by JiB

^ I didn't think m20's were that slow :P

Atleast all that suspension work + cage makes it stick like nothing :)

Looks good Jon

Lol, was WOT for pretty much all of it, made me a bit sad when it struggled up the hill after the bridge.

Didn't even need to use my fancy brakes :lol:

oh no fail with the handbrake ...

looks like a fun road...

whens the next event?

How about Bright Rd, Waiuku on the 28th of November or if you'd like to try gravel Murray Rd. Tuakau on the 29th of November?

Bet that cleaned off any impurities off the inside of the drum :D Cool vid

Nah it looks tough as. Didn’t run into you on the track, were you happy with the car??

How did that oil feel on turn 9? Had the Megane full opposite lock a few times on that corner!

How high are your adjusters wound up for those shots? Those sure are some meaty tires for that little car! Bet it railed awesomely.

Lol, cheers guys. I do have the rest of my tech1 kit sitll sitting at home. But it was really annoying jacking the car, etc with it on.

Found some happy snaps form my cellphone too. Have attached them, 'cos the photoshop on my phone only lets me save the file to the original size :(

Edit: resize the pic please

Edited by Mike

No mate, only from the outside :D

Haha, thanks Simon. I still love the pos all the same :P

Nah it looks tough as. Didn’t run into you on the track, were you happy with the car??

How did that oil feel on turn 9? Had the Megane full opposite lock a few times on that corner!

Car felt fine. Not sure I care all that much if the m20 boat anchor blows up :lol: My brake bias is wrong, so my rears tend to lock first - had a opp lock moment going into turn one. was fun.

How high are your adjusters wound up for those shots? Those sure are some meaty tires for that little car! Bet it railed awesomely.

They're just 205 R888's. My car is as high as possible because it makes it easier to work on and because hillclimbs/rallysprints don't reward low cars.

Do want some R888's, looks very tough. And good to see that the standard GC springs can get a bit of height in them.. Will remember this.

My car is as high as possible because it makes it easier to work on and because hillclimbs/rallysprints don't reward low cars.

Woohooo!!!! You've finally seen the light! Also, less bad suspension geometry when its only a bit low rather than sacked.

I don't think its ugly. I think it's purposeful. The colour is currently my favourite on an E30.

Edited by CamB

Do want some R888's, looks very tough. And good to see that the standard GC springs can get a bit of height in them.. Will remember this.

I'm probably going to go for some Advans next time. Not entirely convinced that R888's are the best semi out there...

Woohooo!!!! You've finally seen the light! Also, less bad suspension geometry when its only a bit low rather than sacked.

I don't think its ugly. I think it's purposeful. The colour is currently my favourite on an E30.

I still like sacked cars au! The colour is my favourite when it's clean. But I still haven't cleaned it in my ownership. It's just gonna get dirty again right? :lol:

Advans. 2.5X the price of R888's. Value wise the R888's are superior to anything out there.

Hey JiB, Are you coming out for a play @ Bright rd next weekend?

Edited by 2002

Hey JiB, Are you coming out for a play @ Bright rd next weekend?

Hmm, maybe, if the car is fixed/not broken :(

Advans. 2.5X the price of R888's. Value wise the R888's are superior to anything out there.

For series boys maybe :unsure:

Priced up 205/50R16's at $1100ish + gst for AD048's. Last

Or.....secondhand :ph34r: