Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Muppet of the day...

Was at the supermarket a short while ago and almost collapsed in a fit of laughter after seeing a japped up Honda Civic being driven by a spotty, short 15 year old with the number plate... YRUWET

Who the hell would order such a stupid number plate? Is he trying to suggest girls get turned on by him and his POS rice mobile? Come on...

LMAO! thats hilarious....

some of the plates are quite shocking.... but that does take the cake. you must be quite brave to have something like that on your car...

I LOL'D.

A civic with a candy paint job with no springs running just on the bump stops is pretty standard around these parts..there is nothing more retarded I feel.

UTERUS??

Commodore ute.

Edited by westy

Theres a car in chch with U16YET

ROFL! Now thats pretty crack up that plate would well suit some of the girls my step bro has brought home..... :huh:

I've seen "NOHOES" on a POS Skyline. I was confused, does that mean that he's gay?

HEYBBY - and in small print - How You Doin'? On my ex-workmates car. Age when he bought the plate? 17. Age now? 22. Still got the plate? - YUP.

This is worse: $100 for a gay plate surround. USED.

SEX NE I?

HI 5EXY

Is your girlfriend a GDBTCH, a CRZBCH, or just a plain old BTCH?

Is she LO4AHO?

or like to DPTHRT when she GOSDWN?

I go tbored, but there are hundreds of stupid plates out there.

Some white ass homo put "LILMRG" on his riced out toyota curren round here. I don't know what they are thinking.

I used to be in the Navy... A mate I went through training with was going to get put on his van 'VANGNA' with the message 'full of seamen' underneath.

Saw AL4UHO on a mint rx7 yesterday. Was being driven by a chick at the time to haha

Saw AL4UHO on a mint rx7 yesterday. Was being driven by a chick at the time to haha

My mate use to own that, its bagged.

its pretty nice

Was at the supermarket a short while ago and almost collapsed in a fit of laughter after seeing a japped up Honda Civic being driven by a spotty, short 15 year old with the number plate... YRUWET

Who the hell would order such a stupid number plate? Is he trying to suggest girls get turned on by him and his POS rice mobile? Come on...

HA HA HA HA HA omg i know that c**t!!! white honda integra type r?? to be fair he is the nz racing champ in the gt3 series but still i think his honda is fagged out.

yea i have seen that guy plenty of times to. also makes me laugh. he goes to Selwyn college. always parks his car on Allum street in kohi (where he must live)

HA HA HA HA HA omg i know that c**t!!! white honda integra type r?? to be fair he is the nz racing champ in the gt3 series but still i think his honda is fagged out.

The car is a civic... lol

Are you telling me that Craig Baird drives a fagged out Honda :lol: ???

Are you telling me that Craig Baird drives a fagged out Honda :lol: ???

Yeah its surely not Craig Baird. Baird is based on Gold Coast anyway,

I used to be in the Navy... A mate I went through training with was going to get put on his van 'VANGNA' with the message 'full of seamen' underneath.

:lol: thats gold

Yeah its surely not Craig Baird. Baird is based on Gold Coast anyway,

But Baird is the NZ GT3 Champion, who apparently drives this Honda :huh: ?

Maybe he just picks the Honda up when he flies into Auckland :lol: !!