Sign in to follow this  
HELLBM

Alleged BMW road rage attack leaves van driver critical

Sad development. You have to admit there is some degree of mental illness in owning a bmw, not saying psyco - more OCD. :ph34r:

Wonder if there will be a cheap E36 up for sale at Turners next week?

Bloody media!

No wonder my BMW got coined !! :(

The media has a lot to answer for regarding dangerous stereotypes. The article in today's paper says ' blue van hit by BMW ' ..... why was the brand of the 'blue van' not mentioned??

Tall poppy syndrome?

Any Journos on here? Can you explain the reasoning?? Other than small minded ( small dicked ? ) jornos who hate BMW drivers, as they have to drive the papers Pulsar?????

/rant

"A van came and smashed the BMW - just a little dent - and then the big bodybuilder man pulled the van's door and pulled him out and started pushing him"

On the juice ay. And yes theyre still playing the BMW card. f**k knows why.

Get over it I say. We're all starting get a little precious don't you think?

Bloody oath.

Funny how we all roll the stereotypes out but heaven forbid when one gets used against us.

Totally agree - why are you people getting so sensitive over such a non-issue? As for "tall poppy syndrome", I don't think very many New Zealander's are jealous of your 10+ year old BMW to be honest.

this has got a few people at work going on about how anyone who drives an old bmw is a wanker etc

an e36 isn't even old!!

needless to say I've had an interesting last couple of days at work, especially when one guy said "who'd want to drive one of those anyway?" - That came from a guy who drives a Camry and thinks it's one of the best cars ever made

oh well, at least they've stopped giving me heaps for living out in upper hutt

I'm a wanker

Yeah! you E30 guys have given all BMW owners a bad rap since the "sharemarket" days of 1987.

Now the E36 is getting a bad ass image.

Luckily the E36 is cheap Gus, all you need to do is "pimp out" the bodywork with your favorite Ball Peen hammer

this has got a few people at work going on about how anyone who drives an old bmw is a wanker etc

an e36 isn't even old!!

needless to say I've had an interesting last couple of days at work, especially when one guy said "who'd want to drive one of those anyway?" - That came from a guy who drives a Camry and thinks it's one of the best cars ever made

OT, but is your car light blue metallic (sorry don't know e36 colors) ???

an e36 isn't even old!!

You must work with some real retards TBH.

PS: Bitching about how people are judging you from the car you drive, then going on to do the same thing, makes you a retard also. Where do you work so I can avoid it?

Edited by Mike.Gayner

I implied that one single Camry owner is foolish for thinking they are the best cars in the world.

That's just a wee-bit different from everyone else straight out saying that every beemer owner is a wanker / moron / aggressive idiot etc.

BMW drivers are wankers.

Old clapped-out e30s and e36's are driven by idiots who think it makes them look gangster so they remove the springs and drive like muppets. Stock e30's are driven by grand-dad/grandma who can't see clearly past the end of the bonnet. Stock e36's are driven by hairdressers, receptionists, and lower-middle class middle-agers who think they have bought into German engineering and drive like they're in a car worth $200k and own the road. Anyone driving any 5 series e34 and newer, or any other BMW newer than an e36 also thinks they are somehow now wealthier and therefore (illogically) better than everyone else and own the road (just try merging into their lane in your inferior e30 and see how far that gets you).

If you don't fall into the above categories you are either a beardy weirdo driving a "classic car", or a BMW enthusiast/racer, in which case you are probably complaining in this thread about how everyone hates BMW drivers.

Anyone driving any 5 series e34 and newer, or any other BMW newer than an e36 also thinks they are somehow now wealthier and therefore (illogically) better than everyone else and own the road (just try merging into their lane in your inferior e30 and see how far that gets you).

You're right! stay out of my bmw lane!

I'm not a wanker :mellow: and i drive two!

Spare a moment for the victim of the `BMW road rage attack` who was buried today.....

BMW drivers are wankers.

Old clapped-out e30s and e36's are driven by idiots who think it makes them look gangster so they remove the springs and drive like muppets. Stock e30's are driven by grand-dad/grandma who can't see clearly past the end of the bonnet. Stock e36's are driven by hairdressers, receptionists, and lower-middle class middle-agers who think they have bought into German engineering and drive like they're in a car worth $200k and own the road. Anyone driving any 5 series e34 and newer, or any other BMW newer than an e36 also thinks they are somehow now wealthier and therefore (illogically) better than everyone else and own the road (just try merging into their lane in your inferior e30 and see how far that gets you).

If you don't fall into the above categories you are either a beardy weirdo driving a "classic car", or a BMW enthusiast/racer, in which case you are probably complaining in this thread about how everyone hates BMW drivers.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Those camry drivers

I used to be one lol

They are serious pieces of rubbish

Ask anyone who works at DVS about their fleet of Camry's and how many are on the original headgasket

BMW drivers are wankers.

So well put.