Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Army Green Z4

Black wheels:

http://cgi.ebay.de/BMW-Z4-2-5i-Navi-Leder-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Factory colour: Baibyschidtgrun :D

edit: needs iron crosses on the doors, and has to be driven with Prussian Reichswehr helmets at all times :D

Thanks I dont know how you do it. That looks as good as knew it would.

Can’t help but imagen even with the helmets and stickers the occupants would still look homosexual driving it.

I hear they invented this hue after mixing their two gayest colours (Homax Dakar and Homax Technodancingviolet) together in an attempt to make one ultra gay colour for the Australian market and it turned out all manly.

Edited by Apex

Guest Simon*

I hear they invented this hue after mixing their two gayest colours (Homax Dakar and Homax Technodancingviolet) together in an attempt to make one ultra gay colour for the Australian market and it turned out all manly.

:lol: woteva!!!!

I reckon it would of looked better with a satin finish. Like our Willy's Jeep.

Seen this car floating round Wellington.

The car colour looks sh*t hot in real life IMO.

I reckon it would of looked better with a satin finish. Like our Willy's Jeep.

Very true Graham.. Satin or Matte

Thanks I dont know how you do it. That looks as good as knew it would.

Can’t help but imagen even with the helmets and stickers the occupants would still look homosexual driving it.

:(

awesome 6speed manual!

So general consensus is that this is cool? The missus is dead keen on it, we are looking at Z4’s, has anyone had a close look at it?

^ Ive seen the TM one round wellington, I would still hit it, I would get black wheels like the link Sam posted to smooth out the in your face color :)

Why not this one, i mean it has everything.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-205478809.htm

OOHHHH i've just noticed it has doof doof and tvs-yep that's right....plural.

Very nice! You would be able to flick those hidious chromies off to some wannabe gangsta in his SUV for a fortune :rolleyes:

So general consensus is that this is cool? The missus is dead keen on it, we are looking at Z4’s, has anyone had a close look at it?

IMO - seriously cool - the colour kind revokes the hairdresser image these thing have... sort of gives it a 'urban commando' look.

Manual has got to give it some extra resale value by the rarity thing ; on the flipside - the urban commando green is not for everyone...

Hmm, I like it :)

edit:

the colour kind revokes the hairdresser image these thing have... sort of gives it a 'urban commando' look.

More like a hairdresser going commando :P:lol:

It's a Z4 convertible, always a bit hit and miss imho. A Z4 Coupe in that colour would be even more choice.

Edited by JiB

Bahahah! *Actually ROFL'ing*

Very true Graham.. Satin or Matte

Yesss, That colour would look hot on an E30 in Matte.