Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

1987 e30 M3

Just had a look through the pictures.. sorry they don't really do it justice (Anyone with a decent camera keen to do a photo shoot sometime ?!?!?)

Also keen to get a video w/sound of the engine revving from 2500 rpms - 7000rpms.

Anyone with a Video recorder?

Laurence

Laurence, I have a decent Digital SLR. Definatly keen to take some pics for you. Need to decide on a decent location and most of all decent weather.

Send me a PM if keen

Brett

Dear god thats a sweet M3 well done!! I got my car tuned at NZEFI (Phil) I was very happy with there tuning

Sweet... what a journey! Car looks great and I bet you feel great knowing that everything mechanical is sorted now, so no further problems for a while (I hope)

Needs black door cards and carpet.... but apart from that, nice M!!! :)

Well done!

Got a sneak preview of the car this morning and a Quick ride up the motorway. :rolleyes:

Sounds fantastic!

Sweet... what a journey! Car looks great and I bet you feel great knowing that everything mechanical is sorted now, so no further problems for a while (I hope)

Needs black door cards and carpet.... but apart from that, nice M!!! :)

yeah.. First plan of attack is to get the 5 star alarm in, then i'll fit the rear seat fabric (matches the front) and then work my way around the car getting the trim/interior up to scratch.

I'd like to go for a black/charcoal combo, basically the same as the front seats. Im happy the headliner is in MINT condition (saves me a few $$).

Is there any BMW wreckers in Wellington?? I drove past SD european (Upper hutt) today but they have closed.

Laurence

What a mission!!

Looks great.

Chrome grill mite look better imo

What a mission!!

Looks great.

Chrome grill mite look better imo

I only noticed it when I went through the pictures before.. Definitely need to source a chrome grill along with a few other bits and pieces.

Laurence

Man,that is dedication-you've kept me in suspense all arvo.

Well done!!

Edited by 1rotty

Nice work Laurence, its a credit to you. and with your patience you deserve a car as nice as that! I love the front seats and would dearly like to get my hands on a pair of them. I have a grill to sell if you need it also.

Jason

Its great to see those seats mounted in a car that deserves them :)

Wow a lot of money has been poured into this car, looks great, very good achievement!

Good work Laurence.

That airbox is SICK! It gives me some good ideas for my little baby. I think saturday's mish is to introduce my M3 to the crowds here. Bring it up to Aucks mate and we'll have an e30 m3 cruise!!

Good on you Laurence, I hope its all worth it! Does the suspension need any attention?

That airbox alone has made this week being alive worth it.

Great job, great job.

Extremely jealous :D

Well done Laurence.... all good things take time