Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Who owns the silver E39 540 thats parked outside Precision? Got a BS sticker.

Also, spotted Heath in petrolhead (I think) While I was taking a crap at work.

Spotted this last year, finally found the photos. Is this a Maserati 250F?

post-5113-1269854232.jpg

post-5113-1269854235.jpg

post-5113-1269854240.jpg

Thats aweome! im not sure what a 250f looks like, edit: this is his- Posted Image

but dads mate has fangio's 250f so could be that one? id kiiiill for a drive, he pretty much owns a who's who of classic and vintage italian racers from the 20's up to f40 and scuderia series cars

Edited by nath

the guy towing it, green camry S/W IIRC was staring hard at my mate lol. i was driving alongside him for 5 mins whilst nagging my mate to take proper pics haha

The white tech1 e30 on 15" borbet type a' reps that was on here, can't remember who. Saw it drive into mc'ds then down tomoana road. Looks very nice

I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I was embarassed as im my mates Honda lol

Spotted DRPHLL a wee while back, like last week on the Shore.

^^yeah always see him parked outside the a&e in glenfield. Must be a doctor, or really accident prone.

Saw a Ferrari 10mins ago at Constellation Drive! It was a black 360 modena....the sound was AWESOME when he floored it on the onramp. :D

saw a mint red iS in greenlane http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=pt1534

Saw that a few months back, its a Bimmersporters Car and he bought it a little while back. I saw it in Mt Wellington and then again the next day cruising down Long Drive in St Heilers. I seem to remember he lives in that area (St Heilers, Kohimarama, Mission Bay)

Saw a Ferrari 10mins ago at Constellation Drive! It was a black 360 modena....the sound was AWESOME when he floored it on the onramp. :D

convertible with black rims?

Guest Simon*

This, outside my boy's school on Tuesday

post-2351-1270069450.jpg

And this morning I saw the Polaris E30 M325 at the bottom of Shakespeare Rd again - was in a hurry otherwise would have nabbed a pic. It's on 15" weaves with no centre caps

This, outside my boy's school on Tuesday

post-2351-1270069450.jpg

And this morning I saw the Polaris E30 M325 at the bottom of Shakespeare Rd again - was in a hurry otherwise would have nabbed a pic. It's on 15" weaves with no centre caps

Shakespeare Rd Milford? Do you live in auck/ on the shore?

Saw Josh's Uber badass 330 in Napier this arvo, wasn't 100% sure it was you until Doug confirmed you were in Naps. Hence the look without the wave :lol:

Woman driving an e46 M3 too slowly in Whitford the other day.

Europlate saying uropl8... stupid.

Saw Josh's Uber badass 330 in Napier this arvo, wasn't 100% sure it was you until Doug confirmed you were in Naps. Hence the look without the wave :lol:

haha yeah was driving around in circles doing the art deco drive tour.. very hung over. we hit ta mata point, havelock and hastings + vineyards.

Spotted : ACW133

A very nice example of a tidy coupe. BS sticker in the quarter window. Saw you at the top of Atkinson road, the Pleasant/Atkinson round-a-bout. Was going to wave, however realized I was out running and not in my car, would have looked strange.

Today I spotted a dark green 318 e30 going up queen street at around 8am with a Bimmersport sticker on the rear window., an extremely nice silver e30 touring on black mags up high street around 2:30pm, and a 1996 convertable black Bentley Azure with the plate EVIL. Such an awesome car!

Edited by Kaz

Guest Ari Gold

Saw the fabled reshelled E34 M5 today, looks and sounds bloody hot!

Saw MMM 2 today as well, a gorgeous white Mt2

I enquired about this from Ford directly a while back and got a 'we won't be bringing this model in reply'

Thank goodness for Private imports!! Didn't even know anyone bought one in ... and after talking to the owner, there's apparently a dozen of them in the country!! For about $9X,XXX per car!! WOOT!!

Stunning car in person!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Simon*

Weekend before Easter I think it was there must have been a TVR/British car club meet in Hawkes Bay. On a rainy Sunday near my house I saw at least 3 Griffiths, 2 other TVRs, an Elise, and Esprit V8 too. Despite being British they were all moving, and quickly too :D

Guest Ari Gold

I enquired about this from Ford directly a while back and got a 'we won't be bringing this model in reply'

Thank goodness for Private imports!! Didn't even know anyone bought one in ... and after talking to the owner, there's apparently a dozen of them in the country!! For about $9X,XXX per car!! WOOT!!

Brilliant car for sure, but I'm not sure I would be paying 97K for a turbocharged 2dr fwd hatchback with loud rims and and even louder paint job.