Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Guest Ari Gold

Seen this on Friday on the corner of Vincent St and Mayoral Ave in the CBD during my weekend in Auckland.

Seriously one of the most sweet mother jebus time stood still E30's I've ever seen, including on the internet.

Pics are crap. Phone camera.

Black Tech ll with Gold BBS RS :wub:

Fairly sure that is 1owner. Not sure how the plate is spelled though.

Yip, I thought it was '10wner' but carjam says otherwise. Was definately something like that.

Drove past an FL grey? e30 coupe on Chapel street in Tauranga yesterday.

So sure it had a bimmersport banner across the top of the windscreen.

Or maybe I'm seeing things.

Saw Heath on Akoranga drive in the pug. I waved and beeped but you were completly oblivious.

Was in a badass white corolla wagon.

I saw M3NT1L from the forums (might have spelt it wrong) in Papakura, going over the bridge over the train tracks at around 6:15pm yesterday. Such an amazing car you have :D

Also saw it across the road from work -Takanini that same day

I saw M3NT1L from the forums (might have spelt it wrong) in Papakura, going over the bridge over the train tracks at around 6:15pm yesterday. Such an amazing car you have :D

Also saw it across the road from work -Takanini that same day

haha yea that would of been me

Edited by M3NTIL

Pretty sure it was James I saw In 4 door mt2 schwarz e30 with duct tape over some of the tail lights? On Balmoral road hour or 2 ago - was it you? I was in duds at the lights

Edited by tastic

I was knocking off work-Supercheap auto in a blue e46. and you were at the lights think you might of came from mcds? lol

I was knocking off work-Supercheap auto in a blue e46. and you were at the lights think you might of came from mcds? lol

yea that would of definitely been me haha.....

yea seen flying down Hunua road a few times last week.

Edited by bmw3

Brand new black M6 and a baller as white E38 on chrome BBS RK's on the way to uni this morning....both looked legit as.

Edited by Forrest

there is a black m6 floating round wellington and the hutt on like 19s or 20s atm, may or may not have been the same car, sounds awsome too.

there is a black m6 floating round wellington and the hutt on like 19s or 20s atm, may or may not have been the same car, sounds awsome too.

yea I think I've seen the same car (can't be too many of them around the Hutt Valley lol) a couple of times on my way into town, looks amazing eh

Saw an immaculate DMC Delorean on Sommerville Road out East Auckland with the plate BTTF ('Back to the Future' I presum) - first time I've seen one in the flesh driving on the road (not counting the movie car I saw at Universal Studios) - have to say, awesome looking machine and very unique. It was also very low and wide, very supercar like (shame it doesn't have the performance credentials to back it up) - like it regardless!!

there used to be one that floated around Upper Hutt when I was in 7th form ('99)

pretty sure it had the plate EMC2

Saw Mark the mod cruising down Papanui Road yesterday :D

Haha must've been coming or going from work... what were you doing in Chch?

Friday had a day in the big smoke and ever second car I saw seemed to be a beemer but this stood out a Black 645Ci parked in Broadway, Newmarket. Then in the very next breath nearly go run down by a woman driving a blue 120 1 series

Warning beemer spotting my be hazardous to your health haha!!

Saw a black tech II e30 on the way from Wellington to Masterton.

That was probably me?

Just got back from Epic Auckland to Wellington to Taupo to Rotorua to Auckland Road trip!

Duurty durtty car right now