Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Guest Ari Gold

Haha must've been coming or going from work... what were you doing in Chch?

Girlfriends sisters 21st. Would have announced beers had I had any time, but was flat out the entire weekend - nothing touristy done, and not nearly enough drinking occurred.

Saw this outside the uni on SICK BBS Pininfarina split rims - never seen a set of them as a split rim before http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=fbz33

Saw this outside the Mediterranean food place http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=cgn966 look gorgeous, a credit to the owner!

Saw an E60 M5 with a ridiculous wing and body kit cruising near Colombo St, and a couple of E21 323i's floating around.

An extremely loud white 4dr E30, only saw it in the distance, but looked low and kitted!

Edited by Ari Gold

That was probably me?

Just got back from Epic Auckland to Wellington to Taupo to Rotorua to Auckland Road trip!

Duurty durtty car right now

Do you have a Bimmersport sticker on the back? It had a mint stance and sounded mean when it passed us.

A heap of E30's on Waiheke Island over the weekend,and a nice E34 540 Touring with Deep dish wheels

Do you have a Bimmersport sticker on the back? It had a mint stance and sounded mean when it passed us.

Yupp, top middle of the rear windscreen.

I remember seeing alot of E30s actually, nice Black Tech2 with multi spoke wheels in a Small town bout 1.5 hrs out from Welly?

a 540i with (what looked like) bbs wheels in Bus lane on papanui road getting towed :angry:

didnt have time to grab a No. plate

Saw a nice E60 at Dave Hadley/The Shock Shop in lowerhutt today getting some new feet by the looks of it! And saw a blue E46 on possibly 20s.. cant remember where i saw it (was having an emo moment on the bus and it cheered me up a bit haha)

The other day, a bleck Dinan e60 M5 or e64 M6 in the CBD.

He drived past me slow and his window was down and I very nearly hijacked his car.

Guest Ari Gold

The other day, a bleck Dinan e60 M5 or e64 M6 in the CBD.

He drived past me slow and his window was down and I very nearly hijacked his car.

It's a 645ci.

Guest Ari Gold

Well there IS a Dinan 645ci running in round in black :D

I certainly wasn't making the assumption you couldn't tell the difference between a 2 and a 4 door Cale :D

Actually, maybe whatever it was, was white..? hah

But I think thats got to be the one I saw Bob. ;)

saw a silver m325 tech1 'vert parked on england st at ponsonby. looked damn tidy

Yummy mummy parked next to me in a topaz blue E46 325 Touring, mspec wheels, E** plates, in covered parking behind Rebel at Riccarton Mall 11.30am today. Was going to stop and talk but my wife was with me .....

haha yeah was me, was wondering who that was! We had a nice little stare at each other.

Guest Ari Gold

Spotted a couple of rare colours today, a dakar yellow 8 series on style 5's, and a white 3.0 M3 on DS1's, neither plate I managed to catch as I was traveling the opposite direction.

haha yeah was me, was wondering who that was! We had a nice little stare at each other.

BS car/man :wub: ???

Edited by *Glenn*

saw one of the new 5 series GTs in new market today, number plate 550BMW

Edited by Mobbin

Spotted two days in a row, this 135i. Blacked out on black wheels. Sounds very nice.

Oh, and a mint e30 320i.

Saw a nice m325i e30, tech 1 and in red, very tidy condition. it was parked on willis st and the owner snapped me taking a look, lol.

spotted a M3 ... oh no wait, it's just a compact with a M3 badge

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=2nessa

yeah i have seen that a few times. lol

I find it funny when you go into a dealership and look at a bmw and the salesman come out and starts talking to you about how its a genuine mspec and then you say "now what makes this mspec different from the standard model apart from a few m badges?"

Spotted one of the new skyline GTRs this afternoon :o

First one ive seen so far in the flesh :D

Spotted one of the new skyline GTRs this afternoon :o

First one ive seen so far in the flesh :D

what was the plate? a mates dad owns one, stupidly quick.