Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

9 characters. Not going to be registered. And are you sure that's the spelling lol ?

Saw a pre f/l e30 coupe parked outside parrallell imported on gold weaves/RS's. Looked sweeeeet.

Also, a E30 cab on Johno's RS copys. Also looked sweet.

Also, who was the guy in the blue E36 that waved me down on Oteha Valley Rd when i was towing the race car.

Saw what may have been Simone in the 540iS going South on the motorway past Fanshaw off ramp, around 11ish.

Also, a contractor working at the Vector building on Carlton Gore Road has a nice maroon(esque) e34 540.

though you fella's would get a giggle from this...

post-5771-1290049439.jpg

Edited by M5V8

^ nice pose :P

Going for the subtle photo whilst walking ? Haha.

Saw a sweet E34 5 series sitting on Style 65s parked in the Mission Bay carpark Burger King end when I rode past. Paint was gleaming.

Saw a silver E39 with some chromies with its 'nose up' on tristram ave this afternoon.

What the heck :huh:

dam ... busted...

kidding. Although I do live around the area

996 Carrera 4 down the mall in onehunga.

Obviously a manual, the driver was trying to melt the clutch with his awesome skills. Painful to watch/hear.

996 Carrera 4 down the mall in onehunga.

Obviously a manual, the driver was trying to melt the clutch with his awesome skills. Painful to watch/hear.

Ahh it's sad to see ae. There's a lady who drives a GT3 RS around here. She's pretty good though haha.

E30 M3 "COOLM3" in Chancery carpark at lunchinte - looks very very nice. There was a Ferrari parked right next to it which I honestly didn't notice until my mate pointed it out - thats how cool e30 m3 is :D

Seen that also driving through Takanini, left hand drive?

Seen that also driving through Takanini, left hand drive?

Yep was a LHD

I got a glimpse of him when he drove past, kind of short guy, bald head, mid 30s.

A mate was telling me about BAD M3 today, apparently saw it at a gas station, but couldnt tell me any other details other than about the young female driving it.

"I wanna hear about the f-in M3 man!"

Saw a dark coloured E30 sedan today, with air bags. I cried a little. :(

Edited by Jacko

Exhaust was singe outlet mounted in the center. Also saw a mean E92 M3 in white at the Orakei bridge.

Silver pre-fl e30 with Johnos RS's on it under tristram ave bridge. looking good.

black tech2 on gold weave style (probably BBS) for sale next to Trentham Park, just up the road from my house! pity i had passengers or i would have stopped and had a look!

Been seeing this black Schnitzer E39 round the bays recently. Tried to take a photo on my phone today but I've got water damage .

someone out and about in Daddys SL500 on the motorway tonight. seemed pretty deliberate catching me and my humble 318i up, slowing to my legal speed, and then tearing off again before i could see who was driving. anyone?

Been seeing this black Schnitzer E39 round the bays recently. Tried to take a photo on my phone today but I've got water damage .

Might be me?

post-5380-1290421232.jpg

post-5380-1290421284.jpg