Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Blue or Purple (Couldnt tell was too dark) E36 MSport Coupe Totalled On Pakuranga Road. Looks like it banged into the tree. The Roof was caving in and the car was barely recognizeable.

Saw a Red E30 Touring with most of a tech2 kit on, end of kingsland shops the other night, anyone? We had a stare.

Hell bms Silver 5 series up on the hoist at BM Workshop.

Nice Msport E30 heading southbound on the Southern 'round 8am this morning.

Would say that was me, but "nice" isnt how Id describe my E30. More like "rooted" :D

Haha black one? Just M badge on the back, spoiler, tinted windows, low? I would've passed you on your left. Possibly travelling at speed based on being late for an exam. ;)

Hmm maybe. Mines black, just an M badge on the back. Its not massively low and doesnt have tints though.

I had a mufti cop behind me for a couple of K's down the motorway. Pretty sure he ran my plates etc, I was waiting too be pulled over so was driving very sensibly. He musta decided I was kosha in the end though :D

Have you noticed an increase in cops on that stretch of motorway? In the 6-7kms I drive from Greenlane to Princes St. daily I see usually 7-8 cops.

Saw a Red E30 Touring with most of a tech2 kit on, end of kingsland shops the other night, anyone? We had a stare.

possibly the one Ray sold recently?

This outside my place around 2pm today.

post-2618-1289630636.jpg

Thats me parked outside my house

Oh true, its like 4 house up from my sisters. Car looks damn good man, I had my mum in the car and even she liked it hah

Spotted a stolen Nissan Maxima FWD in peak hour traffic at the intersection next to Rainbows End Friday night, He ripped up the handbreak, did a couple 360 donuts, ripped the fingers at everyone then booted it towards the cop station then chucked it into reverse smoke everywhere and reversed back towards intersection and continued the way he came. =/

Spotted an e30 on a trailer breifly this afternoon while trying to navigate myself around not so friendly Fielding.

Was a dark coloured three zero towed by a Hilux iirc

Spotted a stolen Nissan Maxima FWD in peak hour traffic at the intersection next to Rainbows End Friday night, He ripped up the handbreak, did a couple 360 donuts, ripped the fingers at everyone then booted it towards the cop station then chucked it into reverse smoke everywhere and reversed back towards intersection and continued the way he came. =/

WOW!

Wish I saw that :P

Edited by molehole1308

Only in South Auckland :P

But the thing that gets me is how no cops are around to see that sort of behaviour yet they will ping you for driving past without a seatbelt..

E30 at Mobil in Parnell. Gold weaves :D

probably me.. few alpina bits and a grumpy looking driver?

Spotted [sTOK3D] going other way yesterday around 7pm passing thru Omana bend heading into Maraetai, Nice!

and today i seen a Blue Renault Megane F-1 parked by itself in the round reserve carpark opposit playground carpark around the cnr from Whitford/Bp roundabout at midday as i was driving over the small bridge Lol

_someone here might know who's it is or wat i'm on about haha

Edited by *Faw_20*

probably me.. few alpina bits and a grumpy looking driver?

Yeh actually I think you did look a bit grumpy.. Parked facing the road on the left side of the mobil? If your on the road?

What was up?

Spotted a mint as white E34 with a zender looking kit on it. On centenial highway. Looked mean as.

Like 10 Cop cars screaming down the southern motorway by Penrose off ramp. Couple of vans for the offenders too =) Looked awesome in my rearview mirror, all the lights!!

Yeh actually I think you did look a bit grumpy.. Parked facing the road on the left side of the mobil? If your on the road?

What was up?

Haha i just get told that i look grumpy most of the time so I figure it's a good describer

Like 10 Cop cars screaming down the southern motorway by Penrose off ramp. Couple of vans for the offenders too =) Looked awesome in my rearview mirror, all the lights!!

Probably either going to Mangere or coming from Mangere, there was a huge street brawl involving wannabe thugs and there were a few paddy wagons, under covers and highway patrol sorting it out when i drove past Mangere dropping off a mate. Saw a couple of little kids wearing XXXXXXXXXL large blue tees getting put in the back of the police car. Good job.

E46 number plate spells IMCAULATE anyones on here?