Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

heh as my mate in the police says only thing worse than traffic cops... is highway patrol they'll ping you for anything

They said "Hi, I found this green sticker, think it's yours?"

Same happened to me, but i didn't go home with a green sticker!

Certed

post-2991-1288560917.jpg

You fixed your front fender?

The Highway Patrol really know their stuff. I usually get pulled by Bruce and he gives me Compliance tickets which motivates me to sort sh*t out.

This fellow however gave me the greatest motivation of all!!! Cert time :)

Posted Image

of coarse they know their stuff when it comes to lowering they got nothing else better to do :P

How low was it?

Saw a wicked fl e30 sedan at Meremere yesterday, fully rebuilt with a 13b in it. Not a massive fan or rotas but this was a really clean conversion. Plate was Eurorx. Will post pics when I edit the rest for work

No just white ones. Plate started with B

I dont have german plates .. however my number plate starts with B and I was going down jervious in the e30 to join the motorway north yesterday around 10:45-11ish

rights still f**ked aye.

buy a cheap second hand one and get it repainted for cheap = fixed

Saving up for a full respray, and yup thats the plan plus get all four guards rolled.

Got her an is, lip then need to find some tech1 skirts.

Edited by Mash

Lots and lots of BMW’s at Targa, in the main event and in the awesome Tour that I was driving in.

We were at the pointy end of the pack and were keeping company and keeping honest a E39 M5, E91 M3 a E60 M5 and to my surprise a 3.0L Z4 that was on pace with all the M cars, I wouldn’t underestimate a Z4 again, the ZM M must fly on NZ roads but maybe not, I think the M cars are a bit stiff and low on the kiwi roads.

Amongst all the BMW’s following us we were chasing down a 2010 Porsche Cayman S converted/upgraded to RS spec, the thing was rapid as f**k, the owner was a good sort and upgrading it to 400bhp.

Didn’t take a camera here a few random’s form my phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whangamommana

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Made it to Wellington.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cayman RS did but needed a new radiator due to a large rock. Overnight from Auckland Fitted in 23 minutes at $400 a hour labour cost.

Posted Image

Met up with with the beautiful Alpine for a couple of shoots the way out of wellington, such a pretty little car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Simon*

Good stuff Graham

I was hoping we were going to hear about the tour. Simply cannot believe you didn't take your camera though!!!

Those Alpine cars make me all giggly :)

Any idea how it (Alpine) went?

It’s a sexy car, so so small, I couldn’t figure out how to get in it, would have taken me all wek, he came in third in class, it’s a long week and sh*t happens, he knocked the back in a bit on the first day, because its valued at $300,000 so im not sure that he is perhaps pushing as hard as it could go, could be wrong though.

The GTR’s are mammoth, I followed one through one stage and had to back off simply because I couldn’t see around it, bloody fast on the wide stuff.

Whagamomona was my highlight stage, 35km of twisty roads, manages to rip the rubber clean off one of my R888’s and was on a second set of tyres on the third day, and that’s just the tour, the week is absolute hell on cars, my windscreen would have near 1000 chips as does my bonnet and bumpers, my mags are now silver and black and the interior has developed multiple rattles.

After near 3000km in one week it hadn’t used a single drop of oil though and mechanically it didn’t miss a beat, it did drink 400L of 98 though.

Im thinking a roll cage and race seats are the best way to fix the rattles. Watch this space. Sponsors welcome.

I dont have german plates .. however my number plate starts with B and I was going down jervious in the e30 to join the motorway north yesterday around 10:45-11ish

This was later on in the afternoon - I think it was this one

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=32857

spotted a white 2002 parked on the streets off Fitzroy St in Ponsonby. The front's completely stripped. Anyones?

^ Jealous!

Saw Dylan... again. Stop following me around! It was parnell / newmarket (can never tell the difference) this time.

3.0 CSI at Chancery at lunchtime.

Sorry about crappy photo angle, he was too fast for me :)

post-2949-1288745305.jpg

Good value valet in that carpark buildng. $45.00 full car clean outside and inside :)

Ah yes, owner of that car valet is actually a mate of mine. Maybe try and get a good deal on BS group clean? :P