Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

ahah yeah saw that aswell, and your touring max quite abit also spotted leebski being bit of a f**kwit

on the way home in gorge from gizzy

In defence my mate was driving from Australia at that point. I was way too gone to drive. Having said that he wasn't been a d*ck in the gorge.

Spotted Mr Sam Winckel in a silver e39 headed toward Whitford this afternoon.

spotted a nice looking e39 540i with the plate W0MBLE heading south on Mana esplanade.

Saw Darren (M5V8) in the E39 on the motorway. was in my 318i going the opposite way. excellent car would see again.

Horray!! I've finally got spotted!!

yup. Was heading north on holiday.

saw a awesome red 850ci with bm v8 or something rego. was going down pak highway

maroon E30 with bimmersport stickers on windscreen going down Bucklands Beach Road towards the beach =)

That must be me i live in bucklands beach and i own a maroon e30 with bimmersport sticker on the windscreen

saw a grey E30 with bimmersport sticker pulled over on the side of the road on highway just after turn off to tauranga coming off southern motorway, cant remember whether this was new years day? or before.

Edited by bmw3

Maroony E30 sedan towing a boat just before the harbour bridge, and a white E30 touring out in silverdale got the nod ;)

saw a awesome red 850ci with bm v8 or something rego. was going down pak highway

saw this parked up today, cant remember what road but was in pakuranga, looks tough as

think it was an 840 hence the v8 badge on the boot

Edited by bmw335i

Saw Hans (dutchy) on my way through Huntly yesterday and saw the Megane going over the bombays at the vege store bout an hour ago.

Saw this, or one very similar to it, in gisborne on the 30th doing more than enough.

I saw one similar to this in gisbourne almost every day I was down there, but it was only a 525i with slightly different wheels iirc

I Think i spotted NickE30 yesterday in the coromandel i was driving the black 530i and waved.

E46 coupe in Palmy, on big (20"?) dished rims, wearing a "CSL" private plate ?? strange as it was not even a CSL / CS replica??

Looked tidy if that look is your bag.

Silver E46 M3 M3 PWR parked outside my work on link drive. Looked sweeeet.

Spotted a mint looking and sounding blue e34 540 alot in Waihi Beach over my 10 day holiday there!

Had bimmersport numberplate surrounds.

Think I saw Tastic driving out of Whangamata as I was going in this afternoon around 1:30pm?

Think I saw Tastic driving out of Whangamata as I was going in this afternoon around 1:30pm?

Just missed u mate! Was there for lunch. BTW stay the hell away from whanga bar ...........worst food ever!!

Who was the black e36 coupe down main rd at the mount with a bimmersport sticker on the rear passenger window?

Edited by M5V8

think its an 840 innit

Just missed u mate! Was there for lunch. BTW stay the hell away from whanga bar ...........worst food ever!!

Who was the black e36 coupe down main rd at the mount with a bimmersport sticker on the rear passenger window?

Ahh no! I've been in Pauanui all week, just called by Whangamata to pick my brother and Dad up to take them home with me. Back in Auckland now :)

Also saw Ray in V8BMWW E39 at the Papakura Autobahn stop on the 2nd

Spotted a silver Pre F/L turbo E30 with tech II kit in Takapuna today around lunch time.

sounded tough. Is it a members?

^ He's getting spotted a lot, must be the first known example of a reliable, daily'd E30 M20 turbo?! Wish he would join up.

^ He's getting spotted a lot, must be the first known example of a reliable, daily'd E30 M20 turbo?! Wish he would join up.

Was it you I saw coming out of Whangamata 2 days ago?

I think I saw you Tristan in Pauanui on the 2nd. We were in the Nautique wakeboarding boat.

Spotted this a while back

post-180-1294378296.jpg