Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Saw a MINT E30 M3 in Hellrot Red this evening in Mission Bay. Plate was DHZ346, BHZ346 or something along those lines. Was sitting on ACS Type 1s too, very nice indeed.

saw IPLEZR... but not in its old skin.. in some horrible australian crap.. its just not the same Scott :(

Saw a red M325i, plate something like 89M325 at Half moon bay boat ramp on Sunday...looked bloody nice.

saw IPLEZR... but not in its old skin.. in some horrible australian crap.. its just not the same Scott :(

Im sure the real IPLEZR is just in hiding/ getting finished. SIR E30 will know.

Im sure the real IPLEZR is just in hiding/ getting finished. SIR E30 will know.

IPLEZR in Auckland ? i keep seeing a white e30 with a massive intercooler at the front.

yeah was in Auckland, out near where Scott lives. The pplates on an old school holden at the moment with a new school kit on it... not too thexy.

Edited by bmw3

saw josh01? the otherday in his white e30. another standard e30 still chugging along

Ryan (RJS) just saw you come out of washworld. Car looks mint. I was parked right opposite the exit u came out of facing you in an M class

Ryan (RJS) just saw you come out of washworld. Car looks mint. I was parked right opposite the exit u came out of facing you in an M class

Ahh I always seem to spot people from here around Greenlane, Remuera. I see you were incognito in the ML. Poor E39 was the first time she has been driven this year so I thought I should give it a clean before my WOF (which FYI I passed with no warnings, not even my lights which were the same ones you were having trouble with)

can't you just say "but it's stock sir" :P

i wish straight through pipes were stock on the e30 but unfortunatly they werent... but its allgood we only put them on for laughs

Saw black ACS X6 at Mt Maunganui today...plate ACS6 or something like that. Cant say I'm a fan of X6, but this one looked good

Saw black ACS X6 at Mt Maunganui today...plate ACS6 or something like that. Cant say I'm a fan of X6, but this one looked good

^ Saw that when I was down there. Bloody hell it sounded good too!

Ahh I always seem to spot people from here around Greenlane, Remuera. I see you were incognito in the ML. Poor E39 was the first time she has been driven this year so I thought I should give it a clean before my WOF (which FYI I passed with no warnings, not even my lights which were the same ones you were having trouble with)

Dad shouted Hella clears so I'm happy haha.

Yeah, was hiding in the Merc 'cos it's our only car with a towbar and I was meeting a mate to take us up to Woodhill (Rather than burning half a tank of gas) haha.

Saw a sh*t load of E46 Motorsport coupe's on the way down to Wellington today, lots of pretty BMWs down there.

:ph34r:

Saw a nice 1993+ E34 (540i?) In a dark wine red... driven by a lady at 5pm on Mt Smart Road. Very cool looking.

saw a red e30 325i rag top down main street by subway in one of the car lots, looked nice.

BMW M3 E46 with plate 'Alex' or something like that spelt in a certain way.

Spotted late Friday Night on Quay Street, Auckland heading to Parnell.

Spotted Crazy Arab in auckland yesterday .... in my garage having a perv at the e30

Spotted Crazy Arab in auckland yesterday .... in my garage having a perv at the e30

had the same thing thismorning

Lock ya sheds down tight boys! :lol:

Spotted the alpine white M3 HP at TMC BMW today. And the GT2RS and GT3RS at Giltraps. Perving :)