Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Saw this down by the boat ramp

post-6588-1335051950.jpg

post-6588-1335051957.jpg

Schexy

It's 5 stud.... weren't 2002's 4x100??? Interesting.............

good spotting!

This photo was taken in America.

Look where he is......

And those guards/flares aren't standard. Nice unique project looks like.

Was behind an M325i yesterday, plate E30BMW...Nice

Guest Ari Gold

Spotted a freshly imported black CSL - passenger was pretty clearly drunk and it wouldn't surprise me if the driver was too, they both looked pretty dero.

new 991 911 today in Petone. struggled to identify it seeing as it looks the same as every other one since the 1970s. taillights the giveaway as it turns out

Ha, I must have seen the same car on the weekend. Facelift coupe with a BS sticker on BBS RS's.

(my) e36 must be pretty anonymous.

Yeah it's a very good friend of mine's e30, 320i Manual on very real BBS RS' :)

Got a quick glimpse of a silver e36 with gold replica rs's outside maccas dunedin north on the way home from work

im not known to be a fan of the E28 shape, but i saw a fantastic M-kitted red one today driving along Hutt Road by Jeff Gray BMW but didnt pull in there, plate was RH5750. i think its the first E28 ive ever looked twice at!

One for the Renault fans, just landed this week from the UK, ltd edition model (im pretty sure) and bloody fast!

post-3157-1336030214.jpg

Spotted an emaculate pale yellow 2002 out Westwood today. Was an absolute stunner!

Saw a nice E30 M3 bottom of Remuera Rd, EAY30

Stock standard white e30 sedan on steelies and a bimmersport sticker about 2.30 this morning on Queen St :ph34r:

Stock standard white e30 sedan on steelies and a bimmersport sticker about 2.30 this morning on Queen St :ph34r:

If i'm walking down the street at 2:30 in the morning I don't really notice cars, I don't really notice many things actually.

Very nice silver Lamborghini in Milford this evening... :wub:

you sure it was a sedan because everything matches my car minus that and i was on queen street at that time this morning picking up the Mrs from work haha

Spotted an emaculate pale yellow 2002 out Westwood today. Was an absolute stunner!

Spotted this today again a block down from work on mcAndrew Rd. Turns out it's a 2002tii. Me likey! :wub:

If i'm walking down the street at 2:30 in the morning I don't really notice cars, I don't really notice many things actually.

yeah i wasnt feeling 100% and was going to be the driver for 8 hours the next day lol.

you sure it was a sedan because everything matches my car minus that and i was on queen street at that time this morning picking up the Mrs from work haha

cant remember if it was 2dr or 4dr, wasnt a wagon or vert was what i meant by that! was going towards the K Road end

Saw a nice E30 M3 bottom of Remuera Rd, EAY30

Saw that parked up outside Cafe on Kohi on the waterfront on Saturday I think, looked very nice.

One for the Renault fans, just landed this week from the UK, ltd edition model (im pretty sure) and bloody fast!

sh*t. An R26.R. Hell yeah they're fast. Look's like Graham and my ones aren't the fastest on the island now ;(

post-5250-1336433213.jpg

Saw that parked up outside Cafe on Kohi on the waterfront on Saturday I think, looked very nice.

oh stop it

Fook that's awesome. That is a R26.R, like the CSL of E46 M3's, that is a rare car even in Europe!

More details!! Giz.

sh*t. An R26.R. Hell yeah they're fast. Look's like Graham and my ones aren't the fastest on the island now ;(

post-5250-1336433213.jpg

Is yours fast Jack :P