Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

[ DAT970 ] turning off K road about 45 minutes ago.

318Ti sitting low as on colour coded wheels. Love it!

Spotted in Russel yesterday afternoon [ M6 ]

An absolutely beautiful gold M635 Csi... loved it... missed talking to the owner though

Had a really great weekend with freinds in Kerikeri as well... the weather was real sh*t getting back home today though

Edited by *Glenn*

What colour was it? may know the owner :P

Umm it was a dark colour of some sort... wasnt really paying much attention, and it was quite dark!!

saw this the other day looking mean

[insert slammed E30 touring with skiddas on the rear]

Dude switched at Maccas Great North (Grey Lynn). Spotted.

SIRE30'S Touring in NP today, Looks mint in person

Cheers man! I spotted you in my rear view mirror for a split second too.

saw this the other day looking mean

Haha nice quick photography in the rain, see you this weekend at meet. text you.

Dude switched at Maccas Great North (Grey Lynn). Spotted.

Ahh getting a munch, value meal 1.

Deluxe cheeseburgers ftw.

Spotted a white shark in the prosti blocks behind K today around 1250hrs. Was nice.

Umm it was a dark colour of some sort... wasnt really paying much attention, and it was quite dark!!

have seen a pretty knarly one around thats like a burgandy colour and i think is on schnitzer rims???

maby same one.

have seen a pretty knarly one around thats like a burgandy colour and i think is on schnitzer rims???

maby same one.

Nah, sorry shouldve been clearer... dark blue/grey colour i think, maybe even black... Definitely not burgundy haha, with some older guy driving it...

spotted a LHD E30 M3 with the plate: [COOLM3] - completely original. intersting its been in the country since 2005 but only got registered just 4 weeks ago.

Edited by bmw3

A black one Andy?

spotted e46 m3 mental in onehunga dressmart some Asian guy driving it, guess thats the new owner

Atta did i see your old e30 325 yesterday think it was anyway.. wheels have changed but was a mint tech 2 in silver with a young guy driving. was on fitz. lined me up at the lights but it was raining and we both took off and just wheel spun.

lined me up at the lights but it was raining and we both took off and just wheel spun.

So a dead 6 year old on a footpath isn't enough to remind you to drive to the conditions?

Edited by bellicose

It's so wet down here my mother suzuki was spinning from the lights etc!!. just greasy roads, dont jump on the bandwagon and assume it was intentional straight away...neither of them were trying to be some gay wanna be D1NZ driver as it was in a straight line

Oh dear.

What?

It's so wet down here my mother suzuki was spinning from the lights etc!!. just greasy roads, dont jump on the bandwagon and assume it was intentional straight away...neither of them were trying to be some gay wanna be D1NZ driver as it was in a straight line

Well today my brother in law and i were driving around in a 6/71 blown 880hp big block Holden ute and not once did we lose traction. And for your info' check how much rain we have had in Egmont national park ( where we live) in the last week and i'll bet it's just as wet as ChCh.

Deluxe cheeseburgers ftw.

Spotted a white shark in the prosti blocks behind K today around 1250hrs. Was nice.

ftw... nice...

Edited by Mash

maby same one.

unless theres an identical one around, it lives about half way between your (old?) house and Ian's down one of the side streets, i saw it once when i was attempting to take the back roads to his house and realised you couldnt/got lost hahaha

Cars were sliding everywhere today. Even this mature looking 60 year old chap, I guess it wasn't intentional........?

Maroon e30 pre-fl on Customs, plate BPL610.

Also, that badass 2.5L M5 e60, plate COOK13.

Cars were sliding everywhere today. Even this mature looking 60 year old chap, I guess it wasn't intentional........?

+1. I saw an alpine e24 get a little feral trying to go up victoria st and I had a bit of a tank slapper in dudlee.

unless theres an identical one around, it lives about half way between your (old?) house and Ian's down one of the side streets, i saw it once when i was attempting to take the back roads to his house and realised you couldnt/got lost hahaha

yeah thats the one... apparently hes a good friend of ians... he pops on the forum from time to time... cant recall his username though..