Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Think i met you outside dominos the night before skid fest?

ahaha yeh you did

Saw a real nice e30 touring in silver, low on dished looking wheels(maybe bbs,was going other direction) near matakana. Would like to see more pics if someone knows it.

Wow, I went through Matakana on the way to Omaha on sunday afternoon and drove back tonight so it may well have been me (I have a low silver e30 touring with dish). Pity I didn't see you up there filmaustin, our wags would have made for a cool photo.

Saw a sweet E36 328 Coupe with BBS LM's on Remuera Road today, so awesome almost makes me want one again....

Does anyone know who the person is that drives the 90's shape white SL Merc? I see them driving on Victoria Ave all the time and they always pass a wave or nod everytime I see them

Sam, you might know... it has some silly money themed number plate, hardtop with tints

Edited by RJS

i saw (what i thiink was) sammyj's new Track Hack outside Merivale mall.

Exciting :D

Does it still have the lime green cage? :D

no lime green cage that i could see!

had to take a second look as i forgot about you two playing the bimmersport incest game. (as many others have been recently) :D

AGS... 325i 4dr/man on top of Turoa on wednesday, and OE107 as well.

COSMOS yesterday lunchtime in Otahuhu.

saw a poor bmw crashed on SH2 near Silverstream on the way home today

looked like someone had rear-ended them

A 007 6 cylinder M5 :D. Chromed up on Queen St.

funny, i saw in kerikeri 007BMW or BMW007 one of the two, that was kitted up e39 too

saw a e30 touring tonight on the way home was heading south on the southern, number plate FKZ968 looked pretty nice!

I saw a new Prius this morning with BMW alloys and an ///M badge on th back.

I found the thought of an ///M hybrid amusing.

Saw Tom in the CSL yesterday by the Hub Botany. B)

Saw a black e30 on black with silver/polished lip wheels (or something like that) last night doing skids behind BP dairyflat while i was in the drivethrough for BK.

Anyone on here?

Saw a sweet E36 328 Coupe with BBS LM's on Remuera Road today, so awesome almost makes me want one again....

Does anyone know who the person is that drives the 90's shape white SL Merc? I see them driving on Victoria Ave all the time and they always pass a wave or nod everytime I see them

Sam, you might know... it has some silly money themed number plate, hardtop with tints

Is this the guy in the SL320 I think? Number plate "BENDS". He's a younger guy, teens I'm guessing.

Always see him around St. Heliers, Mission Bay etc. Sometimes in Remuera and a few times on the Western.

Is this the guy in the SL320 I think? Number plate "BENDS". He's a younger guy, teens I'm guessing.

Always see him around St. Heliers, Mission Bay etc. Sometimes in Remuera and a few times on the Western.

Yeah sounds about right.. I knew it was a kind of silly number plate but I guess its the same as me having B1MMER. Guess we should start a wanky PPlate club. Yea always see him in Remuera a few times a week. Still get the nod and wave

I never really got the nod or wave because I don't like him haha. Over aggressive driver (we all can be) but seriously, whenever I see him it's usually brief 'cos his foots to the floor.

Saw Tom in the CSL yesterday by the Hub Botany. B)

Yay!! ... finally someone spots me :D:P I think I was at tradezone buying some tools ... B)

Edited by M3_Power