Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

spotted on Grafton Rd cnr of Symond st, e30 325 black plates YT-something, with a Hartge badge and a rusty hole on the boot. Any1's?

yeah thats the one... apparently hes a good friend of ians... he pops on the forum from time to time... cant recall his username though..

isn't that kerry's car your talking about? bmpower?

Spotted in Russel yesterday afternoon [ M6 ]

An absolutely beautiful gold M635 Csi... loved it... missed talking to the owner though

Had a really great weekend with freinds in Kerikeri as well... the weather was real sh*t getting back home today though

Hi Glenn,

I think i know that M635csi - it was the car that came up for sale here in Hamilton 6 months ago. was part of a deceased car dealer's estate and the car was un-driven for 15 years so was driving real rough.

EX UK car with no service history. Low k's around 72 ooo miles, but had too many issues to be compelling for me. Looked very straight though - the cream leather was immaculate.

Sold to a guy who has a garage I think in Whangarei or somewhere around there.

I am sure this is same car. The only other Bronzit beige M635csi that lives in NZ is another ex UK car that lives in Cch.

Regards,

SS

Hi Glenn,

I think i know that M635csi - it was the car that came up for sale here in Hamilton 6 months ago. was part of a deceased car dealer's estate and the car was un-driven for 15 years so was driving real rough.

EX UK car with no service history. Low k's around 72 ooo miles, but had too many issues to be compelling for me. Looked very straight though - the cream leather was immaculate.

Sold to a guy who has a garage I think in Whangarei or somewhere around there.

I am sure this is same car. The only other Bronzit beige M635csi that lives in NZ is another ex UK car that lives in Cch.

Regards,

SS

I have a couple of photos at 12 meg... I'll do them tomorrow and post them.

isn't that kerry's car your talking about? bmpower?

no theres a cab around the same colour. real minter too

Saw the E30 M3 "88 M3" about 5 times over the weekend!

All in different areas of Auckland too...stalk much.

Also Saw M3POWR Saturday in New Market before the Akl Meet...sounds gooood

Saw the death star L P C looking mint with the roof scoop up in Greenlane Macdonalds Car park, i was so jealous my bimmer looked like sh*t compared

yeah thats the one... apparently hes a good friend of ians... he pops on the forum from time to time... cant recall his username though..

That would be pete's car, same colour as Kerrys, Cabbie on 17" MAK alloys.

Nice car, 325i Manual.

Saw the E30 M3 "88 M3" about 5 times over the weekend!

All in different areas of Auckland too...stalk much.

Also Saw M3POWR Saturday in New Market before the Akl Meet...sounds gooood

The 88 M3 is that the left hand drive one?

The 88 M3 is that the left hand drive one?

Yepp thats the one

Was going for a walk to the dairy yesturday arvo and saw this parked only Arney Road. Pretty sure it is probably someones one here...

post-29-1275353864.jpg

post-29-1275353943.jpg

Oh and for those of you that live in Remuera you will deffinatly know the house and the lady Im talking about... But I saw the lady who owns it naked at her mail box......

I was too scared to look the gypsy in the eye in case she stole my soul so I drove past later in the day and took a sneaky picture

post-29-1275354179.jpg

Yepp thats the one

Been for a boost in that beast, thats so quick!!

Oh and for those of you that live in Remuera you will deffinatly know the house and the lady Im talking about... But I saw the lady who owns it naked at her mail box......

I was too scared to look the gypsy in the eye in case she stole my soul so I drove past later in the day and took a sneaky picture

Hahahah that house freaks the sh*t outta me. It must be worth a hell of a lot though. There is always chickens running around the place. My friend lives at the top of Arney Road and I always use to see a Black E30 318is across the road from his house.

Edit: Isn't that Jamez old E30?

Edited by AJ_D

haha yes that house is crazy eh, lived around there for ages and we used to talk about it heaps at primary school lol.

That e30 318is is often there, still see it when I go home. And that 325 is there every now and then. Often see a 5-stud e30 there too. M325 with AC wheels. A member im sure

Spotted Dutchys truck :P

Also spotted the plate UKG1RL (those of younger generation probably know the plate), its still on a pulsar, but its stripped out, cages and full track spec now. very much doubt its the original UKG1RL chassis!

^ It is also freakin fast. Was at a track day me and a few of the other guys on here were at last year.

Spotted a silver e34 m5 on oriental parade and a lach's e30 touring with mtech 2 front around mt vic while I was out training before.

spotted bmdubs in orewa at the lights the other day looks mean on those driftteks

saw a e30 vert going over the harbour bridge today just before 3pm. number plate is BMW3XX had some nice dished bbs wheels

Often see a 5-stud e30 there too. M325 with AC wheels. A member im sure

I think his username is Ari Gold, its got a 2.7L Alpina motor I think.

the lady Im talking about [in Bell Road]

You, err, sure its a lady. Pretty sure two dudes live there with their hairy chickens.

Michael on Queen and Nino gassing it on the Motorway. Looks good rolling on the ground

haha yeah bro I was on my way home after getting my tints done at seiths, they came out mint

Spotted Glenn at lunchtime after gassing up... :P

HIII