Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

helps if you enlarge the picture....dumbass. :blink:

Yep twas I.

Saw urs in maccas carpark lst wknd......& you & your mate stuffing yourselves inside LOL.

Black 545? Schnitzer floating round Hastings-late model-you know it Greg ?-very nice..

I love Mcdonalds! Yep i know the one, very cool car with the kit on it.

BMW Z8 in newmarket on Sunday then later in newmarket again a new m3 sedan in orange like the m3 GTS. Ran the plates but as I though I think its a vinyl wrap

BMW Z8 in newmarket on Sunday then later in newmarket again a new m3 sedan in orange like the m3 GTS. Ran the plates but as I though I think its a vinyl wrap

If that was a silver Z8 then it is probably the one for sale at Team McMillen. Edited by C0SM0S

Saw BABYM3 parked down the same road as me yesterday when i was in the Takpuna beach area.

Is that car still in the BS fam?

BABYM3 also driven by a dude. Was driven by a sheila iirc last time I saw it.

Ahh I remember seeing you but didn't see any BS apparel on the car so didn't looks twice.

Your cars tidy, 17" wheels? they fill out the guard nice

It's my mates e30. Yip, 17's.

I agree, they fill the guards well. Running H&R/bilsteins.

White E39 520i south bound from Takapuna this afternoon round 6:15pm.

Rear BMW roundel upside down :unsure:

Silver E30 M3 this morning on the Porirua Motorway,we both turned of and went up Grays road.Thought it was Lawrence at first but was not

see joshs car parked at the supermarket all the time, havent seen yours around though sam. Dont know if either of you see mine around much

If you guys go on a photoshoot that isnt e36 exclusive, flick me a text and ill try come, as long as my cars clean haha

Edited by Ven

I saw whoever owns the white facelift e30 coupe with rusted bonnet, lightly smoked tail lights and dark coloured steelies/bottle caps (I think) at Turoa yesterday.

Car looks verrry cool.

see joshs car parked at the supermarket all the time, havent seen yours around though sam. Dont know if either of you see mine around much

If you guys go on a photoshoot that isnt e36 exclusive, flick me a text and ill try come, as long as my cars clean haha

BMW shoot, not excluding any type ;)

I'm no pro with my SLR but I'm trying ... will try and organize something soon, moving house at the mo'

I saw your car at some stage last week - I waved at the last minute. PM me your numbers or something Palmy guys .. I did have a couple but my phone packed a sh*t and I lost everything.

saw Dylans M3 in Eden Village. Looking very nice. Spotted another Red M3 in new market on black BBS LM's. It was dirty and needed a wash desperately.

Oh cut it out! If you see the car there, come into Eden Cloak Room and have a pint with me.... mooore than likely I'll be there

^ too poor being an uni student to go to Cloaks :(

Is JOSH 01 a member here? spotted him 2nd time just then in mt eden lol.

Saw tristan's 530i in parnell today i think. Lookin good with the new tints.

And maybe ray driving a black e39 wagon this evening?

Saw a e36 compact in Timaru

Silver with the biggest "AC Schnitzer" decal behind the drivers door. Wonder if it had anything more than just the sticker because all I could see was a motorsport front and the ugliest wheels I have ever seen. Sounded standard as well.

saw Dylans M3 in Eden Village. Looking very nice. Spotted another Red M3 in new market on black BBS LM's. It was dirty and needed a wash desperately.

Saw it too. I'd wash it for him :)

Saw tristan's 530i in parnell today i think. Lookin good with the new tints.

And maybe ray driving a black e39 wagon this evening?

Ahh I was thinking I wasn't in Parnell today but yeah, mum had it today 'cos I was using her car. She works in Parnell.

Edited by Tristan

Saw Dylan last night outside the cloak room again. Then Hudson down the road in his new E36 touring. Then a bimmersport stickered e36 out East. And a volvo R with sweet stance.

Saw Dylan last night outside the cloak room again. Then Hudson down the road in his new E36 touring. Then a bimmersport stickered e36 out East. And a volvo R with sweet stance.

anyone would think I'm an alky... Saw BMDubs today on the MWay but he was concentrating too hard to wave at me :( Wheels were very striking

That looks awesome! (the white e28)

I think I saw Hybrid today on the Northern heading south? Awesome looking car

Edited by gouba

cheers man, yours looks really nice too on those wheels. I thought to myself that aint no random I pretty much guessed 95% it was a bimmersporter.

this at botany downs, had a bimmersport sticker on the rear window

post-5113-1286603381.jpg

im pretty sure i saw this car at my best mates funeral, in henderson been wondering who it is