Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

License Suspended

I'm of the opinion that if you aren't looking for trouble, it doesn't find you.

+1 - can't recall having any issues. Although it sounds like a great excuse for speeding!

I don't get you...

Someone has to say it so I will try diplomatically...

REAR = Behind you

RARE = Not a lot around, very few....

Don't you go to uni too?? When I was there, if you spelt things incorrectly or got the wrong context you automatically got a marking downgrade.

you get the jst of it :rolleyes:

Edited by zenetti

REAR = Behind you

Don't you go to uni too?? When I was there, if you spelt things incorrectly or got the wrong context you automatically got a marking downgrade.

Thanks for pointing it out Johnno. I felt little confused.

Sorry for the spelling mistake. Half asleep. :huh:

Edited by MS BM

How on earth would you get out of an E30 boot once it had been closed...? that sounds like some freeky sh*t right there.

I almost got rammed by an older lady in a swift yesterday heading to the motorway from Glenns place,

we were side by side and she starts merging into me, I had to speed up and drive along the side of the road.

Then she noticed she was pushing me off the road and gave me the evils

I was more Bewildered than angry lol

All this year I've been driving along, maintaining a good following distance, not speeding, letting people merge when they wanted to regardless of whether they were being a d*ck about it and I haven't had a single road rage incident or been stopped by the police. It's really strange. It was the same last year and the one before that and basically as long as I can remember.

Strange that

My experiences have been the same

All this year I've been driving along, maintaining a good following distance, not speeding, letting people merge when they wanted to regardless of whether they were being a d*ck about it and I haven't had a single road rage incident or been stopped by the police. It's really strange. It was the same last year and the one before that and basically as long as I can remember.

Strange that

My experiences have been the same

Same here as well...must be what we drink :D

A couple of weekends ago I had to sneak through 3 red lights, hopefully i didnt get pinged by a camera...

I was about to pull onto Bealey ave from Sherbone and about 50m from the lights there was a dodgy looking Guy standing in the middle of the road. Having no patience for f**kwits I didnt go around and stopped infront of him... It was then he looked up with a P crazed look at which point i decided it would be best to go around.

As I drove past he started yelling 'did you fkn run over it' and started following the car, having great luck I was stuck on a red light too. I snuck through 3 sets of red lights as he was chasing the car (he was pretty fast actually) and he looked like he had a large weapon concealed under his shirt....

Edited by bravo
The persons race has nothing to do with your story, so leave it out

Im sure its linked to what car you are driving and the impression upon the road rager. If you are driving a piece of crap then you are most likely to be looked over, but if driving anything that they're jealous of then you're sure to get more attention, be it the fuzz or crazy bro's.

Defiantly, living in Papakura and travelling around South Auckland we had large counts of road rage when we had the E60 545i, most people wouldn’t let you in because they were jealous of the car, some people would actually go out their way to block you from passing or pulling out, no waves to pull in, would sometimes take an age to pull onto a busy street.

Everyone hated the driver, middle class people, just average Joes, jealousy shines through, you’d get dirty looks just filling it with gas.. Showy cars can be quite embarrassing and annoying, Mum and Dad have always experienced the same with new BMW's over the years…Funny thing is, your more than likely to receive respect and good manners if driving a $90,000 Yank tank or Australian car than you are driving a $25,000 Euro.

A couple of weekends ago I had to sneak through 3 red lights, hopefully i didnt get pinged by a camera...

I was about to pull onto Bealey ave from Sherbone and about 50m from the lights there was a dodgy looking Guy standing in the middle of the road. Having no patience for f**kwits I didnt go around and stopped infront of him... It was then he looked up with a P crazed look at which point i decided it would be best to go around.

As I drove past he started yelling 'did you fkn run over it' and started following the car, having great luck I was stuck on a red light too. I snuck through 3 sets of red lights as he was chasing the car (he was pretty fast actually) and he looked like he had a large weapon concealed under his shirt....

P. Yes you can fight a 1,200KG object made of steel. I just run them down!

Yeh I didnt want to put a big dent in the car, plus having a coupe means its a big more tricky for your mates to get out from the back seat lol

REAR = Behind you

Sorry Jono, had to laugh since we are pointin' out spelling, don't you mean gist? ;)

(gist

  /dʒɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [jist] Show IPA

Use gist in a Sentence

–noun

1. the main or essential part of a matter: What was the gist of his speech?

2. the ground of a legal action.)

Sorry Jono, had to laugh since we are pointin' out spelling, don't you mean gist? ;)

(gist

  /dʒɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [jist] Show IPA

Use gist in a Sentence

–noun

1. the main or essential part of a matter: What was the gist of his speech?

2. the ground of a legal action.)

Ohhhhh schnapp!

Edited by MS BM

..........And we're locked.

1. Spelling – Users are not to attack others for their spelling. Bimmersport is a car enthusiast forum, not a university grammar test. However we do expect a certain level of legibility and ‘text’ language or modern ‘colloquialism’ will not be tolerated.