Sign in to follow this  
APT

Andrews E30 Sedan

hey fella,

this isnt a critisim at all just a suggestion, if your looking for 'the look' everyones going for. Its really all in the the tire choice. Im not talking stretch, but it you get a 35 profile with a shamphered shoulder and no rim protector.. it will give you more offset to play with, expose the rim a bit more and give ya that cut look.

Hey Cheers for that Josh, The wheels aren't actually for my car (for my GF) just thougt id post up a picture here for Lolz.. Have a good Christmas guys

saw this the other car , looks nice around budist temple , had too look twice cause you dont see the e30s out much around there.!

Thanks man yer i live about 2 mins away from there its going to be driven so much over these xmas holidays :D

Car is Running a M20 2.7 Stroker.

Fully Rebuilt 731 Head

525e Block

325i Intake matched to the 731 Head

Alpina Based Chip - from UK

Doesnt look any different:

Posted Image

Anywho here are my new wheels, i repainted the centers and also polished the lips ( my arms hurt now) 1 down 3 more to go.. :D

Posted Image

o all good never saw any progress pictures of the engine install or build up so thought id ask.you swap rims like underwear haha. 3 piece?

Update with pics.

Got the full leather recaro interior in :D

New gearshift and handbrake surround- a wonderful present from my gf

Got the 14 inch weaves on.

To come for the interior would be my suede gearknob and suede tech 1 steering wheel.

Howw much did the full leather cost you ? im looking to do the same !

o all good never saw any progress pictures of the engine install or build up so thought id ask.you swap rims like underwear haha. 3 piece?

Engine was all ready built when bought..Yes 3 piece just got all 4 sealed today, I DIY'd all the paint and polishing, finally did something on my own :lol:

Howw much did the full leather cost you ? im looking to do the same !

I did it a while back but if i remember correctly it was around $600, its not really the price but finding a set thats the hardest part.

sh*t thats come a long way, really looks great.

Nice man, wheels will look awesome.

sh*t hot man, im still glad to see that we are putting the world to shame on nz bmw madness

do explain that comment kerry?

explain.... nz has become a serious bmw community and bimmersport for me has made me awear of that. we are producing some high quality performance cars and the track seen is more impressive than ever, im very proud that were all here are to share our achievements and log books of progress/upgrades ie. look at westys project or hybrid's beautiful example of a car or for that matter all the members that spend countless hours respecting what they have for a motor vehicle, andrew has spent alot making his bmw his and it sure is turning into something special. cheers

Cheers for that Kerry, The car has come a long way, I wish i got a picture of the car when i first bought it on factory hub caps!

Ive been driving the car around a lot lately and hadling is awseome from the BC Golds, but i want to squeeze little more power out of the car, so far i have got a set of wayneys headers and will be doing the whole exhaust at the same time.

Has anyone bothered upgrading to 19lb injectors off m50b25's and using a m30 AFM ?

Or going to a MAF conversion like miller performance : http://www.millerperformancecars.com/catal...p;category_id=6

Plans for 2011:

Ordered a few more goodies overseas

Headers - Got + Exhaust

Full Powerflex bushes - Got

Whitline Sway Bars - on the wishlist

Fix my Spongy Brakes !!!!

Zimmerman/Znoelli Disks

Pads - what brand ? for daily/spirited driving

SS Brake lines - Who to get them from?

Get some Track Time :D

Edited by APT

^ FTW

We are gonna have to have a M20B27 Vs M50B25 battle APT. Go the whiteline bars, they rule (once youve stopped hating them during installing) and we'll have the same suspension setup ;)

I really dont think polyurethane bushes have added that much harshness to the E30, its definitly firmer than stock but with the shocks wound up to 20 odd clicks its really not that uncomfortable.

What diff are you running?

LSD Diff is 3.64 im pretty sure.

I think im done with the exterior for now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ciao!

sh*t That looks awesome with those wheels Andrew!

explain.... nz has become a serious bmw community and bimmersport for me has made me awear of that. we are producing some high quality performance cars and the track seen is more impressive than ever, im very proud that were all here are to share our achievements and log books of progress/upgrades ie. look at westys project or hybrid's beautiful example of a car or for that matter all the members that spend countless hours respecting what they have for a motor vehicle, andrew has spent alot making his bmw his and it sure is turning into something special. cheers

i see. very well said an do agree. i few euro e30s still in my favourites list but some of the stuff on here wow. favs since they started have to be Alice, the Hybrid special, an the little orange car that could 2002

Mmmmmm..

Wanna swap them for some mint alpinas? :P